1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Kozyrev Mirror

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

Not sure if this fits here but a friend turned me on to this. Nicolai Kozyrev was a Russian astrophysicist/astronomer who found that working with a concave mirror produced telepathic and other experiences in addition to predicting the future and remote viewing. There's a lot on youtube about it.
    It could be used for communication with the other side. I just ordered a few concave mirrors and hope to work with them with my friend in January.

SashaS likes this.
  2. It appears that it has been at least a year since you began experimenting with the concave mirrors. Anything interesting happen?

3. Bill Z

Hi Linda,
    Got sidetracked, working on other areas right now. Have you had experiences with the mirrors?

4. Not yet, I just discovered them. I will be working on getting it set up soon, I'll keep you informed.

5. Bill Z

Thank you Linda and I wish you well with them. There is a lot of youtube info on them. If I get back into them I will keep you posted working mostly with a pendulum or pendulums and cards.