it's time

mac

Administrator
I've been a member here for quite a few years but soon I'll be leaving AfterLifeForums. My hope for those who know me is that ALF helped guide you to find what you were looking for. If not then I wish you the very best fortune in any continuing search you make.

Ruby

Established Member
Oh, we will miss you mac! I wasn't expecting that! All the best for the future and continue enjoying life on both sides of the Atlantic. Will that be the end of the forum?

mac

Administrator
Oh, we will miss you mac! I wasn't expecting that! All the best for the future and continue enjoying life on both sides of the Atlantic. Will that be the end of the forum?
the end of ALF? oh, no It will continue as before. :)

Auras

I've been a member here for quite a few years but soon I'll be leaving AfterLifeForums. My hope for those who know me is that ALF helped guide you to find what you were looking for. If not then I wish you the very best fortune in any continuing search you make.
I know we haven't seen eye to eye sometimes. However, I care for you deeply in a way that I appreciate all the help you have given me over the years and the help you have given others by running this site. I hope that you're okay and healthy.

medusa

Mac,
For some reason I was not allowed to post. I just joined. I debated for a long time.
I really liked your views on things,and your perspective. I am so sad to see you go
There were so many things I ADMIRED about you

bluebird

Major Contributor
Dear mac,

I'm quite sad about you leaving ALF; I hope all is well, and absolutely wish you happiness, health, and peace of mind. You will definitely be missed here; I hope you drop in now and again.