IT'S A NEW LOOK !

mac

janitor / administrator
Roberta's website has been upgraded to the latest software version. It looks a little different but should work much as it did previously. Please let me know if you experience any problems.

mac, admin support

bluebird

Major Contributor
Looks good to me, though it was a bit of a shock when I signed in just now. The site certainly looks more modern and updated now.

The "New Posts" tab is all the way to the left, whereas it used to be all the way to the right, so that was weird, but it kind of makes sense to have it be first, and I'm sure I'll get used to it. :)

mac

janitor / administrator
It was a bit of a shock to me too! I didn't know what appearance to expect when I ordered the upgrade and I'm also having to find my way around. ;)

fins up

Occasional Contributor
Nice new look. My icon was the first letter of my member name. I'm glad it wasn't the first letter from each word of the name, lol. Instead of clicking on the last page number one now puts the page number in.

mac

janitor / administrator
Ooh! Just checking that my password still works!
good job, Ruby! I hope you'll find everything is much as it was albeit looking modern. Please let me know, though, if you encounter any problems.

mac

janitor / administrator
It's something that's growing on me although I now have to hunt to find things that I used to be able to go straight to.