1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

I need some advice about communicating with my deceased mother

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Riona9000, Jan 10, 2014.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

There you go again telling me what I should be doing.....:rolleyes:

If he's sweet and kind towards you then I'm happy for you but please don't tell me what I should - or should not - feel about others.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I hope you won't mind if I tell you, darling Mac, how I think you should feel about others. As A Course in Miracles says, everything that happens in our lives is either love or a call for love. So... no matter what others do, our best response is love! (I live by this rule - sometimes it freaks people out a little, but it works better than you'd think ;-).)

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I have never told you what you needed to do or how you should feel.. less you felt that my opinion was valid. -
    Sometimes Mac, the best thing to do.. is not reply at all.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Again you're suggesting your preference for the way I should behave. Reflect, please, that sauce for the goose is just as good for the gander....

But you did actually suggest to me how I should feel about vic's beneficence. Take a look back.

Your opinion does not interest me but any sound points you make do - just as it is with other members.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'll allow your suggestion on this occasion, Roberta, but if 'Course in Miracles' has it right then I have to say that those seeking love must seek it elsewhere than from me.

I also allow that others find for themselves whatever way is right for them. No prescription and no expectation from me about how they behave or conduct their lives.

But, then, I'm just a simple guy; what do I know?

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You must be viewing life from a different lense on occasion. I have never ordered you to live your life a certain way. You chose your path a long time ago.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

My response (that you quoted below) was to Roberta's posting.

Please hit the quote button on the correct posting if you're responding to something I said to you. It's much less confusing that way.