1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

I need some advice about communicating with my deceased mother

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Riona9000, Jan 10, 2014.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

But today is the first day of the rest of your life, darling friend! You can be the perfect treasure to all of us that you want to be, today and forevermore ;-).

BTW, are you going to be in Arizona in March? I will be on three panels at the Tucson Festival of Books. It would be wonderful to finally meet you!!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm not confident I want to be a treasure! I'll be in AZ until mid April so maybe we can hook up sometime? What is your schedule, Roberta, and where?

3. RobertaGrimes

These are my three panels at the Tucson Festival, 3/15 and 3/16:

What's Next? Your Book A Year After It's Published; UA BookStore [Grid]; Sat, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm

What to Expect with Self-Publishing; Integrated Learning Center Room 150 [Grid]; Sun, 10:00 am to 11:00 am

Choosing the Best Way to Publish; UA BookStore [Grid]; Sun, 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm

I'm excited - and it would be great to finally meet you!!

4. mac

mac Staff Member

:) When/where would be your preferred time(s) and place to meet up for a chat?

5. RobertaGrimes

Let's talk as it gets closer, dear Mac (and anyone else who plans to be there). I'm planning to meet with my dear friends Gary Schwartz and his assistant, and spend time with my publishers as well, but I'll be there for days - I'm sure there will be time. And I would love to meet you in person, at last!

6. mac

mac Staff Member

OK - I didn't know how long you'd be in AZ so I'll leave you to let me know when is best for you during your busy schedule. I assume that's Dr. Gary Schwartz, professor at University of Phoenix?

7. RobertaGrimes

Yes! Gary and I have become friends, and his wonderful assistant as well. The world of afterlife researchers is a small and quite mutually supportive one!

8. Please let us know if Mac is as charming in person as he is on the forum. ;)

Yes, I know, I should have never clicked the 'Post Reply' button. It's that rebellious little teenager inside of me that's making me do it...

9. mac

mac Staff Member

I'd give a charming response but vic's got me blocked (I suspect) so he wouldn't see it anyway! :eek:

10. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Vic is a very sweet and kind person. You should be thankful that he has given you such respect.