1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

I`m finally convinced!

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by breeld, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I love your dreams, thank-you for sharing them.

I had a dream a few nights ago about a friend of mine who now lives in Taiwan. I've been doing weekly meditation sessions with her for about six months. In the dream I had just moved into a new house, she and two other women who were neighbors rang my doorbell. It was early morning. They brought a welcoming gift of pizza. I thought, how odd that someone would bring hot pizza so early in the morning. I shared this dream with my friend. She told me that just the day before her daughter made pizza for the family for breakfast, which the rest of her family thought was odd since they never had pizza for breakfast before. My friend told me she was freaked out with the 'coincidence' and had goose bumps while reading the email.

Have a beautiful 4th of July,
    vic

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Thanks Vic. You further prove my point that life still exists after death. When we sleep, we are essentially dead. I have a story to tell but I want to keep my word to Ilovelearninghd.

Hey girl! Im not sure what is going to happen to your child. Im not sure what is going to happen to mines. I feel, that nothing bad is going to happen to my child physically. Its the mental part I worry about. I pray to God that she doesnt turn out like me. Shes already having the dreams... The attitudes... Questioning everything. And yet the very same things that I consider bad, everybody else considers a good thing.

I know how much you are struggling. I dont have a child with autism but I still know how much you struggle. There is a thirst inside of you that cant be quenched. You may ask yourself " why me?" Well I am sorry for that. It seems that the weakest of souls live the easy life ay? And dont think for one minute that I dont want to pull a Kardashians weave out. What do people like that know about suffering? What... Ok their dad died. Did they ever starve? Did they go without cable? ( Yes, I did my research) Ok so Im getting off subject. Sometimes I just want to choke these spoiled brats

Ok, now fear. Fear comes from yourself. You are the creater of your own manifestation. If you think something bad is going to happen, it will happen. Even if it wasnt bad, to you it will be. Say your child does die early, well thank god that they are somewhere loving than here. For I have seen the eyes of cruelty and shallowness that grows here. I just want to gather all of you and fly away from here.. But I cant. And no matter how many times I try to explain this, there is somebody out there who wants to make me feel like a freak. Im not sure why people do this because I already live my own tourment everyday. But I wont let my fear take over. And you and your child chose to go through this together. It was probably more of your childs idea than yours.

Trust in the puzzle that you chose to build for yourself..The pieces will come together. I hope to wake up from all of this and meet you one day.

3. breeld

breeld New Member

I love reading about those dreams-it`s fascinating! If you have more, please post them.

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Breeld, you may have been addressing Vic, but I'd like two share two dreams which, I believe, were from the spirit world. A few years after my older brother died, this is the "dream" I experienced... I was at home and the doorbell rang. Opened the door and here was a salesman; I politely declined whatever he was selling (can't remember, but I don't think that's important). Before leaving, he placed something in my hand and, oddly enough, I did not look at it. I then watch him walking down the sidewalk; he turns to look at me and waves his hand to say goodbye, and that is when I "froze" because it no longer was the stranger but it was my brother, flashing his beautiful smile! I then looked at what he had left in my hand, and it was a sort of bracelet, very similar to those Medical Alert ones, exactly the same he wore when he was on this earth. The only difference is that the one he wore when alive had his name engraved, but the one I was holding had a message for me, that he would always be watching over me. After all these years, this "dream" still moves me profoundly.
    The other "dream" also involves a brother of mine who, for various reasons, had a big, major fallout with the rest of the family, my mother in particular. In the dream, he is talking with me, very frustrated to say the least, basically telling me how unfair everyone had been to him. When I woke up I thought it an odd dream, as there we were, in some place that may have been a home, but there were no walls. It was later that I found out he had died; no-one, besides his wife and children, of course, knew about it. I then learned about the family feud; this tells me the dream I had was a visitation. Coincidence? Highly doubt it.

5. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

Thank you Poeticblue, you're very wise. I try to be positive every day if I can. The thing about my son is, I don't think he fears about as many things as me because he doesn't know to fear them! I do think you're right it was my son's idea to be in my life I just dont want for him or any person to suffer so that another can learn. But I've turned from a meek little mouse into someone who stands up to things more often than not-I've grown and changed alot from raising him-and my other son. Sometimes I think life is just about existing. It can't always be rosy. Last night before I went to sleep for some reason I was scared I might have a bad dream. And I did. People-I don't remember who-kept shooting at me and I kept deflecting their bullets! The Kardashians, lol. People like that make me kind of sick too. They don't know what it means to scrimp and scrape!

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Yeah see, about the Kardashians. This is one of the points I am trying to get through to people. But I don't know how to say it without offending people. When people lose a loved one that has died they act like the whole world has fallen apart. If anything, the world is more pulled together and in sync when this happens. When we die, it is another point on the afterlife chart as to our true existence. And why would we be sad? They have moved on to a place that is much greater than this. I weep and mourn for the people who are still here on this dismal earth. It is when people take their own lives through suicide that makes me feel like giving up. It makes me feel like I have not done my job here correctly. And what really adds salt to my wounds is that a part of me wants to give up too. But I hold onto something. So when it comes to suicides, I am trying to figure out what kind of rope I could have extended to them to make them still hold on.

But a death that was not a suicide? That is nothing more than falling asleep and experiencing a beautiful dream only you will not wake up. And what a glorious feeling to experience a beautiful dream knowing that you will not wake up. We wonder why people who experience a NDE temporarily feel mad, angry, and depressed. They isolate themselves from other people. All they can think about is what they experienced while temporarily dead. And yet we have the nerve to ask why we can't remember the afterlife?? If you did remember the afterlife then you will feel mad, angry, and depressed. Not only will you feel those feelings but you will not even try to accomplish your goals here on earth because HEY We all gotta die sometime right??

Oh, I have been there and done that. I've questioned everything. Some of this still does not make sense but you just got to roll with it. If not for yourself , then for your kids.

I feel like my daughter wasn't even suppose to come here when she did.. but she did it because she felt I was going to take a premature exit on behalf of a gun or a jump off a cliff. Ilovelearninhg... every time you feel like giving up or that you just can't stand life anymore...remember that you are not the only one going through this. I feel the pain everyday just like you. But somebody has to keep a straight face and set an example for other people who don't think twice about living or dying. Now I'm talking about you. You keep moving on and setting an example. Do you know how many mothers abort their child after knowing they have autism or a deformity? ALOT. But not you... You just keep setting an example for human kind, and one day you will save somebody's life. You probably already did just by posting on here.

7. ilovelearninhg

I appreciate what you said so much. I am astounded by the strength of everyone on here. Alot of us here have had difficult lives and we support each other and I appreciate that so much. Life is hard but I do believe deep down nothing is impossible. Just an encouraging word is enough to keep someone going. It does make me mad that a lot of women abort children society deems 'imperfect." Those children are here for a reason! I am not 100 percent anti-abortion-I know there are desparate situations where that choice should be available. I hate hearing about stories where special needs kids are grossly neglected-those are cases where the parents should not have the child anyway. But most cases, I think once the person or couple raises the child they will grow to love it and not regret the decision to allow their child to live.

8. i think the learning is not a one-way street, though. To go through life with a disability must also be a huge learning experience for your child, as much as it is for you. And I think it is not all suffering.

Besides, if your suffering some difficulty would help your son, you would do it. You do it every day. So why wouldn't he, before you both came here, have the same opportunity to do that for you? This shouldn't make you unhappy, it is the fundamental spiritual experience.

9. ilovelearninhg

Thats true, he isn't always suffering. Sometimes he seems quite happy. It is quite the growth experience, as I have changed a lot from bringing him up, and my other son.

10. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

For some of us, when a loved one dies our whole word has fallen apart. For those of us who aren't sure if there's an afterlife, and for those who don't believe that there is one, the death of a loved one can be life-destroying. That is what has happened to me, because my husband died. Nothing for me is "pulled together" or "in sync". The world is surreal to me now. Also, not everyone believes as you do that dying is "another point on the afterlife chart" -- not everyone subscribes to the view that there is such a thing (there may be, I don't know -- I'm just saying that it is, like all religious/spiritual views, a matter of opinion).

I understand that the death of a loved one may impact you somewhat differently, because of your belief in the afterlife (and perhaps it is that way for some other people who believe in the afterlife as well), and that's fine, but you should understand that it is not like that for everyone. The death of a loved one is always hard, regardless of one's views on the afterlife, because the loved one is no longer here WITH us (I will NEVER not be angry that my husband and I were not able to live out long lives together), but the pain and despair is compounded exponentially when one doesn't even know for sure if the loved one (in my case, my husband) still exists, is still himself, is happy, and that we will be together again.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013