1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

I`m finally convinced!

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by breeld, Jun 20, 2013.

1. breeld

breeld New Member

I hope someone can answer that for you orangeysky. I`m still up in the air about what she told me re: my sister being reincarnated as my grandson. She said things that were absolutely spot-on, but I guess I`m still a little confused about the whole reincarnation thing. I dunno-maybe a good medium could figure that one out. I`ll be anxiously waiting for replies to your ?. I looked for a thread on here concerning reincarnation, but couldn`t find one specifically on that. I have LOTS of questions about it, as I`m sure a lot of ppl have.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Look towards your daughter. She is the answer to a lot of your past life questions. You lived many lives with her. Also, there may be people on here who you have lived many lives with. You want to know where your reincarnated loved ones are? They are already here with you Orangesky. :)

Oh... and if it means anything to you.. I am sorry about losing my temper way back when... I had not a clue what was going on with me.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It is apparently surprisingly common for people to reincarnate almost immediately in the same family, so it's entirely possible that your sister is now your grandson. Someone - I think it was Carol Bowman - wrote a book about the phenomenon. If your grandson is a young child - under four, maybe - you may be able to get him to talk about any memories that he might have...?

4. breeld

breeld New Member

Roberta: Well, unfortunately, he`s now 13. So I`m sure he`s forgotten, by that age. I do remember when my middle son was about 4 years old, me and all three boys were walking, and out of nowhere, he said "When I was a man, I drove a truck". Stunned me, but at the time, I still had the fundamentalism still ingrained in me, and was afraid to question him further.

Poeticblue: I never had a daughter. But my daughter in law, (John`s wife) is as close to me as a daughter. I swear I love her as much as I would a daughter. So maybe she was a daughter or something in a past life.

5. breeld

breeld New Member

Sorry, poeticblue-I thought that post was to me. lol

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Heh - Interesting comment about the truck! Dr. Ian Stevenson studied past-life memories of children, and he had to do it mainly in India and Lebanon - places where reincarnation is accepted. There is considerable evidence that American children have past-life memories to the same degree, but we simply ignore them when they talk about them.

7. breeld

breeld New Member

Yes, just like I ignored it. I`ve wished so many times that I had pursued it when he said that. I love reading about children who say they remember living before. Watched it on tv, too.
    I really wish I wasn`t such a doubter. I`m not saying I don`t believe it, just that I question it. I would say I believe more than I doubt. lol

8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Ha, its ok. Hope you are feeling well.

9. breeld

breeld New Member

I`m doing ok most of the time, now. Hope you`re good, too. If everything works out, I`ll meet with the medium again today, along with my daughter-in-law. She wants to see if for herself. She was supposed to got with me the first time, but got held up by business.

10. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hi. Well I hope everything went ok. Ive had a couple dreams these past 2 days that I cant shake.

One dream, a man that looked to be around my age, came up to me and asked me how I felt about earth life. I asked if I knew him. He replied "life is more real than you think" and gave me kiss. I woke up and you dont know how bad I wanted to fall back asleep. I felt like crying but I didnt.

I had another dream where I was flying over beautiful mountains and the bluest waters. Everything was crisp clean and I said outloud " oh my god! So incredible" Im on the fence as to whether this was a summerland dream simply because the sky was pure blue. But it wasnt blue like here. Everything there was a much better version of here. I felt my heart was going to pop out when I witnessed what I saw. What Im saying is, while I was dreaming, I could still feel my physical body here in this realm.. And my heart was beating fast.

I could have been flying in another realm, planet, or the afterlife. Im not sure. All I know is I felt safe, and God knows I didnt want to wake up. And by the way, I had this dream after experiencing another nightmare, and I prayed for an angel to take me away. It seems to be a pattern with me.