• A resource for those seeking a greater understanding of survival and what follows death.

Humans vs other non-human animals

bluebird

Significant Contributor
It was tongue in cheek, yeah, but I feel like it does at least raise an interesting question.

Different people do have different connections with animals that aren't considered the usual every day kinds of pets.

Dogs and cats (and horses) aren't the only animals that have the capacity for affection and to form bonds with people, but they do seem to take up all of the discussion around this topic.

If there is an afterlife, and if our pets can be with us there, then I'm sure that applies to any kind of pet -- furry, scaled, shelled, or otherwise. :)

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
The key is whether they're sufficiently spiritually aware to want to be with you....

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
I am less confident now than ever I was but only about details and not the principles......

What I have learned over many years is that what's 'heard' from many individuals should not be relied upon. I fancy that often what I hear are the thoughts and ideas of emotionally/mentally disturbed individuals rather than information about life outside of this dimension.

JJHome

Occasional Contributor
I am less confident now than ever I was but only about details and not the principles......

What I have learned over many years is that what's 'heard' from many individuals should not be relied upon. I fancy that often what I hear are the thoughts and ideas of emotionally/mentally disturbed individuals rather than information about life outside of this dimension.
LOL! Thumbs up to last paragraph.