1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

How do you know odd coincidences are actually signs from a spirit?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Juniper, Oct 13, 2015.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

like it!! :D:D MM was probably worth waiting for though! :p

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

True.

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I got it because he just made this diss track on a guy for something that happened 6 yrs. ago.

4. EminenceFront

EminenceFront New Member

Answer me this. Does Life happen to you or through you?

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Very thoughtful...

6. EminenceFront

EminenceFront New Member

That question belies one's fundamental view of physical reality. You either create it (responsibility) or you are in the throes of it (victimhood).

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I'm following you.

8. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

why do spirits always seem to appear to just one person at a time,why don't they appear to two or three people together of the same family,that way there could be no doubt it was real, it's astonishing what the biological brain can make up especially in grief.A lot of the time people are seeing and believing what they want to see,why doesn't a spirit even appear in a shopping mall or a city centre street on front of hundreds.surely if they can do it to one person,why never where it can be totally undisputed.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Many questions, one answer. We don't know. But it's not only in grief or bereavement that loved ones passed-over are seen and some appear - or communicate some way - who haven't even been thought about. Returners who have something to tell the bereaved and grieving manage to break through the so-called veil between dimensions.

I've asked similar questions myself and before too long I'll likely know some of the answers. Problem then, though, is that I'll be over the other side and almost certainly won't be able to offer what I've learned. ;) :D

Kurt likes this.
  10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

well.put mac.Unless it's possible there are rules on the other side that doing this is not allowed all.the time,or else maybe they just can't ,this type of question does make me doubt the afterlife as I'm still.on the fence.unfortunately like most after life evedince it always seems to be a solo experience,that's where the doubts come from that it's all.just in the person's imagination .