Hi, I'm JennTSFLAD

JennTSFLAD

Occasional Contributor
Hi everyone! My name is Jenn. I'm an afterlife researcher and sometimes blogger. I had an experience when I was 16 at a summer camp where a joke seance turned into the real contact of a spirit child over a week. It didn't make me an instant believer, but it started me on a search for the evidence of life after death. I began my research when 20 years ago and got serious about 10 years ago. My best friend and partner in all things spiritual died in 2019 and it sent me into a dark place spiritually. It's taken 2 years, but I'm finally coming out of my dark night of the soul. I signed up here because I long to have a community, a place where I can discuss these topics openly with intellegent, open minded and curious people. Looking forward to meeting and talking with you all!
Jenn TSFLAD (Jenn)

mac

Administrator
welcome to ALF, Jenn - I'm pleased to see you here. :)

As you might imagine this website is predicated on there being an afterlife and was created as a resource and a place for members to offer their experiences, ask questions and discuss the overall situation.

Just like the website founder I am completely confident about our survival beyond death and a state of existence often referred to as 'the afterlife'.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Welcome to ALF. :)

Unlike mac, I am not confident in the existence of an afterlife, though I fervently hope such a "place" exists. Please feel free to share your experiences in more detail, if you feel comfortable doing so -- I would be interested in reading about them.

JennTSFLAD

Occasional Contributor
Thank you both for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be part of the conversation here and look forward to hearing other perspectives. It's been a long time since I've been a part of a forum. Any rules or off-limit topics I should be aware of?

mac

Administrator
Thank you both for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be part of the conversation here and look forward to hearing other perspectives. It's been a long time since I've been a part of a forum. Any rules or off-limit topics I should be aware of?
Only politics and religions! ;) We're open to most other subjects.

Ruby

Significant Contributor
We were just talking about you the other day after your last posting, Jenn! I'm a subscriber and love reading your blog. You were kind enough to reply to me when I had some strange goings-on after the death of my son from cancer in 2016. I think your writing is wonderful!

JennTSFLAD

Occasional Contributor
Ruby, thank you so much! that is very kind of you to say. I'm glad to see you here and am looking forward to participating in these conversations. It's nice to find a community of like-minded people. Thank you for reaching out. Today has been a tough day and your comment really made me smile. ❤️

Take care, Jenn

Hi everyone! My name is Jenn. I'm an afterlife researcher and sometimes blogger. I had an experience when I was 16 at a summer camp where a joke seance turned into the real contact of a spirit child over a week. It didn't make me an instant believer, but it started me on a search for the evidence of life after death. I began my research when 20 years ago and got serious about 10 years ago. My best friend and partner in all things spiritual died in 2019 and it sent me into a dark place spiritually. It's taken 2 years, but I'm finally coming out of my dark night of the soul. I signed up here because I long to have a community, a place where I can discuss these topics openly with intellegent, open minded and curious people. Looking forward to meeting and talking with you all!
Jenn TSFLAD (Jenn)
Hello Jenn, I'd really like to speak with you. I've encountered death twice and the first time especially was an experience that is unlike anything I have even remotely seen discussed, described, or mentioned anywhere across any form of media. I'm actually still trying to cope with the reverberations of how traumatic the experience(s) were and it lead me to find this forum where I have been hoping and praying to find individuals with expertise or thoughtful thoughts about the topic. You must have a wealth of knowledge...

Regards.

mac

Administrator
Hello Jenn, I'd really like to speak with you. I've encountered death twice and the first time especially was an experience that is unlike anything I have even remotely seen discussed, described, or mentioned anywhere across any form of media. I'm actually still trying to cope with the reverberations of how traumatic the experience(s) were and it lead me to find this forum where I have been hoping and praying to find individuals with expertise or thoughtful thoughts about the topic. You must have a wealth of knowledge...

Regards.
Jenn has a Wordpress blog and her work can be found there. She's recently become a member here. Your Near Death Experience is not corporeal death as I've mentioned elsewhere.

JennTSFLAD

Occasional Contributor
EthanNyght, have you posted your experience in the forum already? I'd be interested in reading it. I can't promise I'll have any information that will help you process these experiences but I'm interesting in hearing what happened to you if you want to share.

Mac, it sounds like you are familiar with Ethan's story. Is there already a thread for this or would this be better discussed elsewhere? I'm still just learning the ropes about the forum so I will defer to you.

thanks!
Jenn

mac

Administrator
EthanNyght, have you posted your experience in the forum already? I'd be interested in reading it. I can't promise I'll have any information that will help you process these experiences but I'm interesting in hearing what happened to you if you want to share.

Mac, it sounds like you are familiar with Ethan's story. Is there already a thread for this or would this be better discussed elsewhere? I'm still just learning the ropes about the forum so I will defer to you.

thanks!
Jenn
hi, Jenn - No I don't know Ethan who has only recently joined us here but I'd seen others of his postings and replied to them in a number of places a couple of hours ago.