1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by methebee, Jun 11, 2021.

1. I was directed here by a thread on Reddit earlier tonight. Over the last 6 years, I've lost nearly all of my grandparents, as well as two of my brothers. I miss all of them very dearly, but I dream about them all nearly monthly. It would be great to find out more answers!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) As our 'mission statement' goes, "AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions." :)

Many, perhaps most, of us members have lost family members and friends and will be here for reasons similar to your own. It may not be possible to give answers about everything you might ask but we'll try to help.

The chances are someone else will have asked similar questions so may I recommend your taking a look at previous conversations in the various forums here? There's a good search utility on ALF which I hope you'll experiment with to look for topics that interest you.