• AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.

Hey Guys

poeticblue

I took the day off from work and community service this Thanksgiving day and slept mostly (6 hours) which is highly unusual for me because I do not take naps. Gabby went with my mom and stepdad to celebrate at my grandmas house. When I closed my eyes it almost felt like I immediately woke back up but I felt more rested. The 6 hours of sleep I got for some reason did my body good in such a short amount of time. I can only imagine how ‘rested’ we feel in the afterlife. Still having our busy lives but more in content ness if that makes sense.

I take it that even in spirit we still celebrate holidays and I just wanted to say that I am thankful for this forum, Roberta, Carol and Mikey, Rizwan in spirit, Andrew...even ‘Mac’ (wink) the list goes on.

Again I don’t quite recall everything that happened within my 6 hours of sleep (it feels as though I went on an astral journey) but I do feel unusually great right now.

I love you all :) Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

Kurt

Major Contributor
I took the day off from work and community service this Thanksgiving day and slept mostly (6 hours) which is highly unusual for me because I do not take naps. Gabby went with my mom and stepdad to celebrate at my grandmas house. When I closed my eyes it almost felt like I immediately woke back up but I felt more rested. The 6 hours of sleep I got for some reason did my body good in such a short amount of time. I can only imagine how ‘rested’ we feel in the afterlife. Still having our busy lives but more in content ness if that makes sense.

I take it that even in spirit we still celebrate holidays and I just wanted to say that I am thankful for this forum, Roberta, Carol and Mikey, Rizwan in spirit, Andrew...even ‘Mac’ (wink) the list goes on.

Again I don’t quite recall everything that happened within my 6 hours of sleep (it feels as though I went on an astral journey) but I do feel unusually great right now.

I love you all :) Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too PB. I'm glad it went well for you.