1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Hans Wilhelm

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by BruceAdama, Jan 18, 2021.

1. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Established Member

Okay, so I’ve decided to start a new thread for this topic, because I’ve been starting to watch some of Hans Wilhelm‘s videos on YouTube, and he varies his topics from video to video, and I want to post my comments on many of them, or various aspects within a variety of them. As I’ve pretty much just been introduced to him and his content, my first impression is that he seems to provide a nice balance between the more “new age” aspects of the afterlife discussion, and the more traditional “Judeo-Christian” views of the spiritual. So far, I’ve only viewed about 7 of his videos, but plan to view more, and view others a second time, so I can post my thoughts/questions/counter-arguments here.