Greetings all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Georgia! Hope everyone is doing well.

I’ve been interested in afterlife and near death-like experiences for a while. I really enjoy reading about these subjects. I’m not a religious person and Roberta Grimes books in particular have given me hope. I’m here to learn and possibly make some new friends or acquaintances. On a personal level, I’m. Almost 52. I lost my older brother back in 2003 and my father in 2006. Of my immediate family, it’s just me and my mom now. I fear that day when she goes to the party, but I know I’ll see her again.

My brother used to leave feathers for my mom and me, that was always wonderful. My dad used to be a smoker and I know when he’s around visiting. No one in our house smokes o_O. I very much believe in signs.

Thanks for accepting me to the forum:D

Sheryl

mac

Administrator

I’ve been interested in afterlife and near death-like experiences for a while. I really enjoy reading about these subjects. I’m not a religious person and Roberta Grimes books in particular have given me hope. I’m here to learn and possibly make some new friends or acquaintances. On a personal level, I’m. Almost 52. I lost my older brother back in 2003 and my father in 2006. Of my immediate family, it’s just me and my mom now. I fear that day when she goes to the party, but I know I’ll see her again.

My brother used to leave feathers for my mom and me, that was always wonderful. My dad used to be a smoker and I know when he’s around visiting. No one in our house smokes o_O. I very much believe in signs.

Sheryl
welcome to ALF :) I'm sure you'll find conversations here of interest and relevance. Signs and symbols as messages is a regular one.

Kurt

Major Contributor

Sheryl

Welcome to ALF

Status
Not open for further replies.