1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Fourth Medium Reading Today

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by DenverGuy, Jan 20, 2017.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

Good question, georgek. I did receive some information with the first reading. I wasn't sure if we should continue with the same one or not. I am checking into that. But yes, I am desperate for a connection.

2. georgek

georgek New Member

What a joy to meet a reasonable person!
    I wish you well 'shininglight196'

There are some good ones out there, but an awful lot of bad ones who thrive on the suffering of others.

I have seen some who can even pick out every name in a family and pinpoint a person's workplace.
    The bad ones let the good ones down.

Just my thoughts and probably the last here...lol

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't speak for the original poster but surely a seeker likely goes looking for answers? If the answers aren't found by consulting one practitioner then she/he may seek out another, and perhaps yet another, practitioner. There's no telling how many it may take before the seeker is satisfied she/he has done enough. Hence it's perfectly understandable that one, two, three or more may be consulted. Anyone not in a similar position may be unable to understand why. That is understandable.

Caution may be advisable but there may be few choices and we may have to take a chance on who we consult. Money-making businesses abound in all walks of life and the maxim 'caveat emptor' applies to all.

If we're happy with what we get then who's to say we're wrong?

And if we're not happy then who has the right to question why we try elsewhere?

4. georgek

georgek New Member

Agreed

5. mac

mac Staff Member

What? On every aspect? wow!

Amore likes this.
  6. georgek

georgek New Member

Yes..because I am honest.

Crikey...this is in every walk of life.

If someone spends a fortune and gets the information they want, be it true or false and that makes them happy...are they capable of wanting to hear the truth if they cannot accept it?

Truth hurts mac......and people will not accept it anyway.

It means that they are not ready to accept.

People will like you, for being like them. It is what we call 'natural selection'
    There will always be discord in all walks of life.

I say:- "if that is what makes them happy and they are not hurting anyone...good luck to them, the fortune teller and his bank account and the client"

As your remark about 'reading people' make no mistake, I can see them by touching my screen if I want to.

7. georgek

georgek New Member

Ooops HER bank account?

whatever

8. mac

mac Staff Member

You say you can read people by touching your screen if you want yet you couldn't quickly check and detect that Roberta is a woman???? Are you trying to insult my intelligence now?

9. mac

mac Staff Member

quote "People will like you, for being like them. It is what we call 'natural selection'
    There will always be discord in all walks of life."

Ain't no risk for me then! lol, lol, lol

10. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 New Member

Why did I have 3 readings with 3 different mediums?

I was going to post a response to this question, but backed off because I thought my response was a little harsh. so I edited my response. But in all honesty, I find it interesting that you are asking me why I had 3 readings with 3 different mediums when the original poster of this thread has also had 4 readings with 4 different mediums.

But the reality of the matter is mac is correct, I am looking for answers to so many questions. I am looking for confirmation that my husband still exists... somewhere. Because my husband died suddenly, I didnt get to speak with him the day he passed actually, I was looking to make sure he was OK, where ever he is at. I then had some many other questions, especially because we never had a final conversation. I was and still am looking for those answers.

Trust me, I understand that there are people out there that will take advantage of someone like me, in my position. But one of the first things that I did was my homework. Through this site, and several others, through books, through several other means I researched. Which is why it took 8 months before I had my first mediumship reading. For two mediums, I took the recommendations of people I trust, the 3rd my friend set up for both of us on a recommendation from a friend who is ALSO a medium on who to go to, who ended up being a recognized and vetted medium. I went to 3 to see if there was continuity between all the readings, meaning were there some aspects of the information that I received consistent. I wanted to see if experiencing a phone reading v. an in person reading are different and if the mediums would gather consistent information. I wanted to find answers.

Did it make me happy or did what I heard please me? I dont think happy or pleased are the correct words. Did it give me peace? Some. Did it provide answers? A few, but brought up a whole bunch more. Am I happy? No, because there are still so many questions I am trying to understand.