Forever Family Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a member of the Forever Family Foundation after having enjoyed their newsletters, local meetups and especially the wealth of information available from their Signs Of Life podcasts.

http://www.foreverfamilyfoundation.org/radio2.htm

The Ginsbergs do an excellent, professional job of interviewing hundreds of guests from elite scientists to respected bloggers to paranormal investigators and mental mediums.

The FFF is an unfounded treasure, download one of their podcasts and see what I mean. :cool:

TIS

I noticed they have a "Sign Registry", kind of like the Afterlife Codes that Suzy Smith started. Any published results on that? It's strange that such experiments usually fail like Dr. Stevenson, Suzy Smith, Richard Hodgson.

TIS,
Thanks for sharing. I am a member as well. The Ginsbergs aim to help those who are grieving, connecting them to mediums who have been tested by Gary Schwartz in Arizona. Those mediums on the FFF website are only 10% of the mediums tested, as 90% of those who are tested fail. Some of their adverts, in the midst of pod-casts, (i.e., hugs from heaven), might be distracting, but FFF operates solely through the efforts of volunteers, as it is a non-profit organization.

TIS,
Thanks for sharing. I am a member as well. The Ginsbergs aim to help those who are grieving, connecting them to mediums who have been tested by Gary Schwartz in Arizona. Those mediums on the FFF website are only 10% of the mediums tested, as 90% of those who are tested fail. Some of their adverts, in the midst of pod-casts, (i.e., hugs from heaven), might be distracting, but FFF operates solely through the efforts of volunteers, as it is a non-profit organization.

For those who want access to a psychic medium, they have frequent call-in shows to guest psychic mediums at no charge. It's a good group and I have been fortunate to make a few local meetings to talk on various subjects.

P.S. Phone readings are often ridiculed as easy money or publicity for psychic mediums. From the standpoint of removing the potential for telepathy, ESP, or hot/cold reading, phone readings offer a much 'cleaner' situation than an in-person visit.

They can be more easily recorded (if you know how and are certain that you are in a state and/or medium that allows phone call recordings). A few work with video Skype so folks who wish to be read by a psychic medium can do so from almost any part of the globe.

Last edited:
Unfounded? Is this meant to say unfunded, or undiscovered, or something else?

Not trying to pick at typos, I just am not sure what is meant here.
Welcome back.

The FFF is not well known or imo as well known as they should be considering the resources they bring to the Interwebs, local communities, the support for mental and psychic mediumship and survival evidence and research.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
TIS,
Bella and I have been talking about this foundation through private messaging. I wanted to connect with them but apparently they are not interested in me because I use a pendulum with my communication. Do you know why they would feel that way? Are pendulums not considered a good way to communicate? For me seeing was believing. I never would have believed what was happening to me without some kind of visual. I would think it was just "in my head" if you know what I mean!
Carol

TIS,
Bella and I have been talking about this foundation through private messaging. I wanted to connect with them but apparently they are not interested in me because I use a pendulum with my communication. Do you know why they would feel that way? Are pendulums not considered a good way to communicate? For me seeing was believing. I never would have believed what was happening to me without some kind of visual. I would think it was just "in my head" if you know what I mean!
Carol
Is it your understanding that they dislike pendulum mediumship or is it your guess that they do not?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Is it your understanding that they dislike pendulum mediumship or is it your guess that they do not?

Bella had contacted them about me and they said they were not interested, they mentioned the pendulum. I thought it would be interesting to be on their radio show for an interview about my story and then the forums. That was the reason for my interest. It is fine. Just curious as to why they would say that.
Carol

Carol,

I had hoped that they would have you on their program and gave them the link to your interview, as well as to the forum. I contacted Phran Ginsberg, via email and had a long conversation with her, as I explained in my pm to you. Phran said that she was reluctant to respond to me because she felt that there was no method for testing the pendulum as the FFF tests the mediums. She is a big advocate for encouraging all those who are grieving to find ways to communicate on their own, and the organization is dedicated in large part to that. She did say that she wanted to speak with you, so I still think it would be great if you would call her or email her so you can get to the bottom of this.

Bella had contacted them about me and they said they were not interested, they mentioned the pendulum. I thought it would be interesting to be on their radio show for an interview about my story and then the forums. That was the reason for my interest. It is fine. Just curious as to why they would say that.
Carol
My guess is that you wouldn't pass the "help the bereaved" test that is the ability to contact discarnates other than your son. None of their certified mediums use modalities (pendulums, cards, etc) that I know. If they have a personal dislike for modalities, often this is because of the crystal ball-gypsy-psychic syndrome. :p

All but a few have been tested by two or more labs. The FFF has two dozen+ mediums listed as certified by them, I know that every one of them has not been on their show Signs of Life Radio.

Yours and Mikey's communications are more of the instructional variety imo. Psychic mediums often provide evidence from the spirit to the sitter/client that proves to the sitter that they are receiving communication from a discarnate that they know. In your case, Mikey makes the connect with you only.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol,

I had hoped that they would have you on their program and gave them the link to your interview, as well as to the forum. I contacted Phran Ginsberg, via email and had a long conversation with her, as I explained in my pm to you. Phran said that she was reluctant to respond to me because she felt that there was no method for testing the pendulum as the FFF tests the mediums. She is a big advocate for encouraging all those who are grieving to find ways to communicate on their own, and the organization is dedicated in large part to that. She did say that she wanted to speak with you, so I still think it would be great if you would call her or email her so you can get to the bottom of this.

Bella,
I am sorry, I must have misunderstood. :( So the issue is testing. Do you know how they test people? I wonder why a pendulum makes it hard to test? Does anyone know how they test? My problem (I would guess) is that I only talk to Mikey and I am afraid to go outside my safety zone. Scares me. That is why I do not consider myself a true medium.
Also my link of the interviews is no longer working. If they went there, the radio show is inactive. Roberta and I have been trying to figure out how to get them reactivated. TIS is trying to help me as well.
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
My guess is that you wouldn't pass the "help the bereaved" test that is the ability to contact discarnates other than your son. None of their certified mediums use modalities (pendulums, cards, etc) that I know. If they have a personal dislike for modalities, often this is because of the crystal ball-gypsy-psychic syndrome. :p

All but a few have been tested by two or more labs. The FFF has two dozen+ mediums listed as certified by them, I know that every one of them has not been on their show Signs of Life Radio.

Yours and Mikey's communications are more of the instructional variety imo. Psychic mediums often provide evidence from the spirit to the sitter/client that proves to the sitter that they are receiving communication from a discarnate that they know. In your case, Mikey makes the connect with you only.

Thank you for this! You know, I really do not want to do "readings" for money, etc., like other people. I will leave that for a true medium. Mikey has told me we are to teach through the veil. That is the plan. We are part of increasing awareness with the spiritual shift. To help with this. I sure hope I have helped the bereaved with what I have shared here with my experiences. I just want to give hope to others in knowing they will see their loved ones again. I believe so much in signs and dreams as communication. My mission is giving hope in a different way I guess. Not sure then how they would test me . One thing I know I am not is a gypsy! :) I am a mom minding my own business, doing mom things and working when tragedy hit. From that point on, my life changed and a window opened! Now I can't shut it off! And I don't want to!
Carol

Last edited:
So the issue is testing. Do you know how they test people? I wonder why a pendulum makes it hard to test? Does anyone know how they test? My problem (I would guess) is that I only talk to Mikey and I am afraid to go outside my safety zone. Scares me. That is why I do not consider myself a true medium.
Carol
They don't say but I believe Bella is correct, they use Dr. Gary Schwartz who co-founded the FFF in 2003 (?) with Phran and Bob Ginsberg. Bob, Gary and others collaborated on the certification program.

They don't talk about the how imo b/c they wouldn't want a medium to know what was coming. :)

But I would strongly suggest that there are tests where you get no information from the sitter whatsoever and have to bring accurate (+70% of the information) discarnate information. No talking, no visuals, nothing.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
They don't say but I believe Bella is correct, they use Dr. Gary Schwartz who co-founded the FFF in 2003 (?) with Phran and Bob Ginsberg. Bob, Gary and others collaborated on the certification program.

They don't talk about the how imo b/c they wouldn't want a medium to know what was coming. :)

But I would strongly suggest that there are tests where you get no information from the sitter whatsoever and have to bring accurate (+70% of the information) discarnate information. No talking, no visuals, nothing.

Is the person the medium is reading behind a door or something, thinking of someone who has passed, and then the medium needs to confirm who they are thinking about?
I am comfortable with what I do, not pursuing anything in regards to doing readings for money, but rather doing like what I do here on the forums. I am different (Mikey tells me ) because he says I am a "teaching medium". (Yes Mac, he does say I am a medium! :) ) My purpose is truly to teach through the veil. Mikey tells me that is why this happened. It was our plan. And that is what feels right to me. I have done some of the other type of thing with close friends and family only, being quite accurate . Mikey relaying messages for me. But it is not what I prefer or what feels right. How someone would test me, I don't know I guess. I just know I can communicate with my son. I was not like this before and never was into Afterlife stuff. I was going to the Catholic church weekly! And believe me, this is way different then that! Yikes! :)
Carol

Last edited:
Is the person the medium is reading behind a door or something, thinking of someone who has passed, and then the medium needs to confirm who they are thinking about?

They would prefer that the sitter think of nothing especially their discarnates. The medium is "visited" by spirit who places images, smells, sounds, etc in the medium's consciousness. The medium relates the information to the sitter who confirms or denies after the sitting.

This is called "blind" testing since the medium doesn't know the sitter, can't see the sitter, receives no feedback (facial, verbal, body language, etc) from the sitter.

I am comfortable with what I do, not pursuing anything in regards to doing readings for money, but rather doing like what I do here on the forums. I am different (Mikey tells me ) because he says I am a "teaching medium". (Yes Mac, he does say I am a medium! :) ) My purpose is truly to teach through the veil. Mikey tells me that is why this happened. It was our plan. And that is what feels right to me. I have done some of the other type of thing with close friends and family only, being quite accurate . Mikey relaying messages for me. But it is not what I prefer or what feels right. How someone would test me, I don't know I guess.

The same as any medium. See above. You bring the pendulum and circle board, sit with no contact or info from the sitter, let Mikey do the rest.

I just know I can communicate with my son. I was not like this before and never was into Afterlife stuff. I was going to the Catholic church weekly! And believe me, this is way different then that! Yikes! :)
Carol

If it is right for you to break out more publicly, Mikey will be the one to lead you in that direction.

Testing gains you certification. Certification gains you credentials. Credentials support your authenticity . That would lead to phone interviews or email interviews for fee. Ultimately, sitters feedback (Carol was right or wrong and how accurate) and testimonials mean as much or more imo.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
They would prefer that the sitter think of nothing especially their discarnates. The medium is "visited" by spirit who places images, smells, sounds, etc in the medium's consciousness. The medium relates the information to the sitter who confirms or denies after the sitting.

This is called "blind" testing since the medium doesn't know the sitter, can't see the sitter, receives no feedback (facial, verbal, body language, etc) from the sitter.

The same as any medium. See above. You bring the pendulum and circle board, sit with no contact or info from the sitter, let Mikey do the rest.

If it is right for you to break out more publicly, Mikey will be the one to lead you in that direction.

Testing gains you certification. Certification gains you credentials. Credentials support your authenticity . That would lead to phone interviews or email interviews for fee. Ultimately, sitters feedback (Carol was right or wrong and how accurate) and testimonials mean as much or more imo.

TIS,
I truly am not interested in getting fees. Not interested in money for this. Not trying to prove that I am a full blown medium to anyone. Actually I do not consider myself as such. Many mediums will say that this all started for them when they were young.
My situation is this. I am a normal mom doing normal things, and tragedy hits big time. Things start happening to me very quickly that I cannot explain. I end up getting picked for a retreat (7 moms in the USA) , all expenses paid , and I am told I can communicate with my son who has passed. This is a personal miracle for me! Absolute miracle. Now what do I do? I go back to my relative who is a Catholic nun as I am scared. She is amazed by my ability. Tells me to never stop and not to let fear get in the way. I meet Roberta. I am here. All that I want to do is help others . If people don't believe me, that is fine. I just want to help others. That is all. I feel I have gained credibility here by the feedback I have received from those "in the Know". I do have a dream of having a radio show some day. Who knows if it will ever happen. And that is OK. Even if I have helped one person know they will see their loved one again in Heaven someday, that I have given them hope, that is enough for me! :)
If someone truly wants to come to Minnesota to test me, fine. Bring your snow gear!!!!!!!! :D
Carol

mac

Administrator
I am comfortable with what I do, not pursuing anything in regards to doing readings for money, but rather doing like what I do here on the forums. I am different (Mikey tells me ) because he says I am a "teaching medium". (Yes Mac, he does say I am a medium! :) ) My purpose is truly to teach through the veil. Mikey tells me that is why this happened. It was our plan. And that is what feels right to me. I have done some of the other type of thing with close friends and family only, being quite accurate . Mikey relaying messages for me. But it is not what I prefer or what feels right.
Carol

oops! :eek:

I haven't been following this thread and dropped in this morning (UK) just to see what Forever Family Foundation is about. I have posted a response to what you wrote in the ANTS thread not knowing you were discussing your mediumship in this one.

This is a problem with the 8 hour time difference between the UK and The USA. (even worse for Australia) Only during parts of some days might we all be around at the same time.

That makes it tricky to follow developing discussions.

TIS,
I go back to my relative who is a Catholic nun as I am scared. She is amazed by my ability. Tells me to never stop and not to let fear get in the way. Carol

Mediums are driven by spirit often by their spirit guide(s). Since you have free will, you can choose to do as Mikey wants...or not. From what I read, that is what you are doing today.

Mediumship typically develops as yours has done. You communicate more quickly, more telepathically, more completely. I wouldn't be surprised if one day you found the pendulum to be more of an impediment rather than a tool. Who knows, outside of Mikey, what the future brings?

IMO and as a 'heads up', what might be the next step in your development would be for Mikey to act in the capacity of spirit control. A spirit control would bring forward others that could either communicate with you or through him to you. Think of the control as a gatekeeper more than a spirit communicator.

It's not my place to push you in any direction, it's useless for anyone to attempt to do so, the medium and spirit connect as they desire.

I'm only answering questions that you posed and encourage you to be fearless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.