For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey. I've been silently reading these forums for some time and wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything you are doing. The hope and comfort you are offering is a wonderful gift. Thank you! On this anniversary I wanted to share a story that you and Mikey may enjoy.

Our beloved mother passed in 2018. We were devastated. In my profound sorrow I found Roberta's blog and these forums, which resonated with me immediately. After about a year I contacted a renowned medium highly regarded by Roberta and this community. I was surprised I could even get an appointment. The only appointment available happened to be 4 months in advance, the day before my mother's birthday. During this time I read Flying High, which gave me much hope! Also, during the lead-up to the reading I often spoke to my mom out loud, saying "whatever you need to do to prepare for this reading, please do!" I am a twin, and growing up my twin and I had our own bizarre twin language. I asked my mom to please confirm it was her by using one of the weird twin words (they're not really words, they're guttural exclamations). I told no one in my family about the appointment, lest they think I was off my rocker.

Well long story short, the reading was AMAZING! My mom used the twin word, which totally blew the medium's mind. We had a great laugh about it. Other information that came through was equally mind blowing. In the middle of the session the medium says: "She likes the kid. There's a young guy. She sees him. He knows A LOT! The kid that runs around real fast, like he's flying on something." She said he holds lectures (I think she's been to one) and is trying to teach us from the other side. Apparently it's hard but he's trying!

I hadn't told anyone I had read your book. Our family has been comforted enormously by these events.

All: Please take what resonates with you and toss the rest. I know for a fact that was my mom and that she mentioned Mikey! So thank you again!!
Hi Skylarking,
This is absolutely awesome to hear! I just laughed about the reading and this kid flying on something.......I'm sure it's a snowboard! Haha! And he has told me he does lectures. So crazy! Great validation for me too honestly! Just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! LOVE IT!
So glad we could help you all!
Carol

Carol,
i lost my son also. I have questions. First how lucky you are to be in contact. I know so many would like that .
Is he with you 24/7? Did he have children in other lives? There are things I cannot wrap my head around,
Why if someone is sick will they have to go to a hospital to acclimate themselves? I listened to you
you seem very sincere. I question why my son cannot do the same ? I miss him desperately.
I am still in a place of dis belief. How we all want the validation that they are ok. How does your
job think about this? I use to work in the medical field. I quit after my son died. I am a basket
case.

First of all, I'm sure your friend is fine! Mikey tells me when we first transition, there can be confusion depending on the situation. Our loved ones in the afterlife try to comfort us and helps us to adjust to the afterlife again. When someone is sick for a long time like what you describe above, sometimes there is a need for a hospital like setting to gradually get them to adjust to the fact that they are no longer sick according to Mikey. It is not that they need treatment, rather it is to assist with their adjusting back to the afterlife as this is what they are use to.

Regarding having a reading, I (Carol) was told I needed to wait 6 months before having a reading with Mikey as my grief was too intense. I have no idea if there is a rule of sorts. Also I'm not sure of your situation. But wishing you a good session when you do have it with the medium!
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Thanks for sharing with us (Afterlife Global Gatherings). I enjoyed your presentation very much and it was a pleasure to meet you and Mikey!!!

I was told the same thing by some mediums and others but I connected with my wife right away. I was even told to wait one year by some very prestigious group of afterlife researchers!!! However, within a month I saw her during a regression exercise and my grief was very intense at that time. Shortly after the ADC signs began to show (many of them) and I began to feel her (clairsentience) I believe (and my experience showed me) there are no rules and that everyone's experience is different. My adventure continues.....

Antonio

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jessy,
Mac just pointed this post out to me. I did not see it. Sorry for the delay with the response!
First of all, I'm sure your friend is fine! Mikey tells me when we first transition, there can be confusion depending on the situation. Our loved ones in the afterlife try to comfort us and helps us to adjust to the afterlife again. When someone is sick for a long time like what you describe above, sometimes there is a need for a hospital like setting to gradually get them to adjust to the fact that they are no longer sick according to Mikey. It is not that they need treatment, rather it is to assist with their adjusting back to the afterlife as this is what they are use to.

Regarding having a reading, I (Carol) was told I needed to wait 6 months before having a reading with Mikey as my grief was too intense. I have no idea if there is a rule of sorts. Also I'm not sure of your situation. But wishing you a good session when you do have it with the medium!
Thank you so much Carol and Mikey for answering me! I really appreciate it! Best wishes to you.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol,
i lost my son also. I have questions. First how lucky you are to be in contact. I know so many would like that .
Is he with you 24/7? Did he have children in other lives? There are things I cannot wrap my head around,
Why if someone is sick will they have to go to a hospital to acclimate themselves? I listened to you
you seem very sincere. I question why my son cannot do the same ? I miss him desperately.
I am still in a place of dis belief. How we all want the validation that they are ok. How does your
job think about this? I use to work in the medical field. I quit after my son died. I am a basket
case.
Hi Medusa,
I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I understand the pain and I'm so sorry with how you are struggling. It is one tough journey. And I know I did everything I could to help myself with the grief. Took a long time.
But I never gave up. Our loving connections with our sons never ends. I know that. When I call for Mikey he is there. I talk to him out loud a lot! I never ask about my or his previous lives because I am not interested in that honestly. I'm just trying to get through this one! Been tough enough!
Regarding the hospital, if you read that post, Mikey did not call it a hospital like what we have here. It is a setting with an environment that would help them adjust to what happened as they have been sick for so long. It is what they are use to. Even when Mikey passed, there was confusion. It's simply and adjustment period from Mikey's viewpoint.
I do not know why you cannot do the same. I know I cannot do certain things that others can do. I don't know what else to say and I am sorry.
Regarding my job, many at work know about the book and what I do. Many health care workers are quite spiritual. Has never been an issue. My boss has a book and loves it. So I honestly don't worry. I'm just trying to help others.
I strongly recommend counseling, support groups, being with others who understand . There are many avenues for help. There is a book out there called Choose to Believe. The author's son was murdered when in college. She talks about her grief journey. I feel this would be helpful. Paige Lee is also involved with the Helping Parents Heal support group. Please check into this. :) She is wonderful!
Sending love, peace and strength to you!
Carol

mac

Administrator
New members may be puzzled if they notice postings are sometimes missing. That's down to me as I thin out any that aren't either questions for Mikey or thank-you replies from the member(s) concerned. Discussions that may develop - but don't directly involve Mikey - are moved into the 'follow on discussions' section.

pirimir

Thanks for the answers. Question:
1) Please tell me to what maximum level of heaven can a person's soul reach during sleep?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks for the answers. Question:
1) Please tell me to what maximum level of heaven can a person's soul reach during sleep?
Hi Pirimir,
Mikey tells me we are in the astral realm dimensions when travel occurs in our sleep. These are the communication dimensions according to Mikey. We are able to experience the true afterlife dimensions when death of the physical body occurs. The silver cord needs to sever.