For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Auras

Jeana,

I'm sure Carol and Mikey will be along to answer, but in the meantime -- may I ask why you think Mikey (or anyone) would be bored without pain, conflict, and drama?? I find that an odd stance. I would be thrilled to have none of those things in my life or on the earth now (and certainly the best times in life don't have any of those things), and even more thrilled (assuming there is an afterlife) to have an eternal existence without them!
It's very sad but some people thrive on conflict, drama. I know quite a lot of people who are like this, it just fuels their ego. Whether it happens in the after-life I'm not so sure. Maybe in the lower-levels. Looking forward to Carols and Mikey's answer on this.

Last edited:

fins up

Hi Carol and Mikey. It seems our desire to achieve is still with us in the afterlife. Does everyone want to progress to higher levels of the afterlife once there? Thanks again for your answers.

Hey Carol & Mikey,

Individuals that have reached enlightenment often speak about completely losing their sense of self along the way, meaning it feels like nobody is there and there is no longer any self-reflection happening. I find this concept to be the only scary part of progressing on the spiritual path. My question is does Mikey have any sense of self in the afterlife or does this process of self-reflection or self-consciousness only pertain to the ego? If he feels that his sense of self is still intact then does this feeling of self eventually fall away at the celestial level in place of the universal omnipresent self?

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Jeana's question on #959 triggers mine question:

Afterlife life is not like our physical world under which is the illusion of time. We have to take action constantly to materialize our thought, while afterlife is past, current and future all happen together under "now". They have mental work even busier than us on the earth. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks!

Auras

Hi! Carol and Mikey.

What do you know about healing crystals? Do they possess mystical properties, if so can they actually heal you like the name suggests?

Thanks.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question… Has Mikey ever felt bored there (because there’s no pain, conflict and drama in the afterlife)?
Hi Jeana,
Mikey tells me he is never bored! And pain, conflict and drama that we experience here is actually quite negative in nature. There is much "positive things" to do there in all the dimensions that exists according to Mikey. :)
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Jeana's question on #959 triggers mine question:

Afterlife life is not like our physical world under which is the illusion of time. We have to take action constantly to materialize our thought, while afterlife is past, current and future all happen together under "now". They have mental work even busier than us on the earth. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Not sure if I understand your question. Mikey tells me mental work is different there. Not necessarily busier, but with more emphasis on the task at hand.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey. It seems our desire to achieve is still with us in the afterlife. Does everyone want to progress to higher levels of the afterlife once there? Thanks again for your answers.
Hi Fins up,
Mikey tells me this is correct. There can be a strong drive to progress ourselves spiritually after we return to the afterlife. Mikey tells me he continues to progress himself spiritually by the efforts he makes in the various dimensions. The work he does with me is also apparently a plus for that as well!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hey Carol & Mikey,

Individuals that have reached enlightenment often speak about completely losing their sense of self along the way, meaning it feels like nobody is there and there is no longer any self-reflection happening. I find this concept to be the only scary part of progressing on the spiritual path. My question is does Mikey have any sense of self in the afterlife or does this process of self-reflection or self-consciousness only pertain to the ego? If he feels that his sense of self is still intact then does this feeling of self eventually fall away at the celestial level in place of the universal omnipresent self?
Hi Snowboarder 27,
You should be hitting the slopes within a few months maybe? :)
Mikey tells me he does have a sense of self. He is not at the celestial level but he tells me his understanding is that we are always "us". We are individual yet One with The Source at the celestial level. Mikey tells me we need self reflection to understand our self and give us the desire to progress ourselves further from a spiritual perspective.
Let me know if this answers your question.