1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Mikey Morgan's Q&A thread' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. jobun

jobun New Member

Thank you Carol and thank you Mikey. I try to stay positive, but lately it's one thing after another, after another, and at times I just can't find the strength, especially when I feel so alone and vulnerable at times. A lot has happened in the last year and 1/2 and it takes a toll sometimes.
    It's comforting to know that we are never really abandoned even if we feel that way at times. xoxo

2. baob

baob Active Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. I found your response post on 01/17/19 regarding Blue Print.
    “ Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
    We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019

Carol and Mikey, Jan 17, 2019Report

Here are my questions:
    A) It looks like our free wills will be affected not only by the blue print but also other people’s free will, is that true?

B) Is the exit point for a person preplanned? Otherwise the cases that healthy people die from accidents won’t happen.

2. I know plants and animals have consciousness, even the molecules. Does a tree on the earth have a soul? Does an ant have a soul?

3 . I have heard and read some news about governments (military) worked with the aliens to create some human-like cross species. Do they have souls in the physical bodies? Can we say that any live physical bodies on earth, behind whom there are souls animated? (I hope this point I am not violating this platform’s rules. I just want to explore in the biological and spiritual aspects.)

Thanks!

3. shanny

shanny New Member

Dear Carol and Mikey, I have a question for you both, but first I just want to say I am really enjoying Mikey's book and I hope you are both going to write another one some time! You are both wonderful and are bringing people so much joy, thank you :)

My question is about using a pendulum. I'm using a smokey quartz point on string and I have a cross on some paper with yes on one plane and no on the other. I keep my arm totally still and it definitely seems to answer questions. I always say out loud that only positive loving energy will come through it.

A good friend of mine is going through some tough times and she asked some questions for my pendulum and it answered them for her and we were both pleased with the answers. However I suggested it would be fun to try asking it yes or no questions which only she would know the answers to, to test if it was accurate. She was in her house and I was in mine and she texted me the questions. They were simple ones like what month was her father born etc and the pendulum got them all wrong.
    She now doesn't trust that the answers it gave for the important life questions are correct and I feel like a total fool. So my question is really whether it can be trusted to answer any of lifes questions or not and whether it's down to the users experience and perhaps that some questions it simply cannot answer?

Thank you so much for your precious time, I know you are busy and I'm very grateful. God bless
    Matt

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  4. fins up

fins up New Member

Thanks

5. Hi Carol and Mikey…

Are there any other things Mikey miss from this physical life other than Chipotle burrito and close relationships with his friends and relatives who are still on Earth?

6. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Baob,
    Question A: Mikey tells me we are not under the influence of a so called "blueprint". We come here with a general life plan with a few key experiences we want to have . Our guides try to keep us on track but our free-will choices and the free-will choices of others alters things along the way.
    Question B: Mikey tells me we can have more than one potential exit point. Again, however, free-will choices can alter this as well.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me trees and ants are part of the Collective Consciousness / Source but they do not have a soul like we do.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me he is not aware of any human-like cross species with aliens from his perspective. Mikey continues to tell me that Extra-Terrestrials do exist and are beings / entities that are inter-dimensional travelers . They do not fly in from a different planet in this same earthly dimension. When their vibration becomes compatible with the dimension here, we can see them. When they alter it again, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is because their vibration no longer aligns enough with ours here according to Mikey. This is how they appear and disappear so quickly. Mikey tells me they too are part of the Source and are on a journey like we are.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

I'll be back tomorrow night. Had computer issues with posting and now I need to go to bed as I work tomorrow...just fyi! :)
    Carol

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Matt,
    Using a pendulum works for some and not for some. I know with myself, I go through a ritual for protection every time I pick it up. I cannot stress enough how important this is as the spiritual world is huge! We can be tricked. Also it is important to not feel fearful when using one as that is a negative emotion. It can draw in negativity. Messages should be love based. I do hear Mikey telepathically well now also. But I still use a pendulum often.
    Mikey will never specifically predict anything in the future. What you describe above is "testing" of the spirit from Mikey's viewpoint and he himself will not participate in it. Years ago this was suggested to me and Mikey simply did not answer when the question was asked. However, later he came with some very validating info. that I would never had known with the group I was sitting with. Sally Baldwin ( the spiritual medium who told me about my ability) told me we "allow" what spirit gives us. We do not test for it. I know with Mikey, this is true.
    My personal experience anyway! :)
    Carol

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Jeana,
    Mikey tells me he has adjusted well to the afterlife ways and really doesn't miss the stresses and ways of human life here. What he enjoyed here he can experience there and Mikey tells me it's glorious! He does not have the desire or need to eat anymore but Mikey tells me when he draws close to this dimension and he sees me eating things he once really enjoyed, it definitely brings him back. :) He is excited for when his family and friends return and he can greet them and have them experience the incredible love that will surround them all! Can't even imagine how great this will be one day...! :)

Mike_J_Collie, Jeana and baob like this.
  10. baob

baob Active Member

Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!