1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Mikey Morgan's Q&A thread' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

oh my god! All those awful old movies! I didn't like 'em when they were released and don't like 'em any more now! :D

baob likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Ok, understood. Thanks. :)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I think it would still meet this website's rules to discuss the nature of Jesus and what is reported to have happened to him. Those matters are not in themselves religious so much as reported ancient history and manifestations and appearances are subjects we already discuss here on ALF.

What would be unacceptable, though, under the rules Roberta laid out for her website would be conversations about and/or comparisons of the religions that grew from those events two millennia in the past.

What little we know of the man known as Jesus suggests he was mortal, an incarnate like ourselves. If so then his death would, as with ourselves, have involved the irreversible parting of body and spirit when the so-called silver cord broke. We don't know what happened in his so-called resurrection or what followers saw later. If he was not an incarnate like ourselves then all bets are off.

Mikey has offered his version/interpretation of those events of 2000 years ago and we are naturally free to accept or reject what he says.

Tseeker and baob like this.
  4. baob

baob Active Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I just watched Alex Collier's short video, who claimed he had contacted the humans in other planets. In this video, Alex talked about when we die, we will see the tunnel of light. There will be a voice telepathically asking us to come. If we go to the light, we will be crossing over and unite with our love ones. Then we will be fallen into the reincarnation loop. Actually we have the choice. We can look behind us, saying we want to go home. That is the universe behind us, the freedom, the freedom of earth. Going home means we go back to where we come from, and we can go back to the soul growth.
    This is very confused. My questions:
    1. I want to unite with my loved ones, how do I know what choices they made?
    2. At that moment, can we really make choices?
    3. We all come from the same source. What is the difference between going home and following the light?

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Love this!!!!!!! And so does Mikey! :) And these songs have a huge message no doubt!!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  6. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    I'm not sure where you are finding all this info. but Mikey tells me when we transition we are greeted by our loved ones and guided the the afterlife being surrounded by love that is incredible. We have nothing to fear. Mikey tells me he was in no tunnel and did not experience what is described here when he passed. We are all part of the Source.
    When we transition, we are going home to the afterlife according to Mikey. And we WILL see our loved ones! :)
    Believe what resonates with you!

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  7. baob

baob Active Member

Thanks for your insight, Carol and Mikey!!

8. baob

baob Active Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question that might asked before but this time it is in different way to try to understand regarding the time and reincarnation.
    We are told past, current and future life happen at the same time but because the earth is governed by time, so our reincarnation reflects in time as past, current and future tenses. Mikey told us our loved ones are waiting for us in the afterlife to reincarnate together. Questions:
    1. “Future” already happen, what they are waiting for? Is it just a saying to accommodate human time frame? Or they are talking about the life time we are on earth because we can have other life time on other planets that having no time?
    2. Is it possible that there is another “me” who is an alien (in earth human’s perspective) is living in other planet that is not governed by time?

Thanks!

9. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

After reading baob's question (and assuming that the "time is not linear / doesn't exist" concept is true/accurate, and possibly that reincarnation exists), this is what I'm wondering (and I'd like to hear Mikey's view on it): Isn't it possible that it's not that each of an individual's (earthly/human/whatever) lives is occurring at the same time, but rather that while each occurred separately, they did not do so in a linear fashion? So that, for example, an individual's lives as a woman in 1300s China, as a man in 1700s Ireland, and as a woman in 1980s US, were lived separately (not all at the same time), but not necessarily in that order?

baob likes this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey tells me our lives in this dimension are not happening at the same time because we are under the influence and rules of time which gives order and sequence, etc. Past, present, and future does pertain to here on earth. But when we are in the afterlife that perspective is always in the present, so that is when our perspective is "everything is occurring at the same time" according to Mikey. We do go to other planets in different dimensions for spiritual growth, but Mikey tells me we're not 2 different people or souls in 2 different places.
    This whole time thing is a tough one for me to grasp! Carol

Mike_J_Collie and baob like this.