1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Mikey Morgan's Q&A thread' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Carol,

So then does that mean that our pets can be with us in an afterlife? That is, if an afterlife exists, and if my husband and I (and our pets) want it, can we all "live" in a house together, much as we did here?

2. Thank you Carol and Mikey. One of my son’s also had a dream about our cat soon after she passed too, where she was sitting on a kitchen island looking younger. Hopefully this might have have been some sort of visitation which would be lovely as it gave some reassurance to him that she was doing okay on the other side.

3. baob

baob Active Member

Thanks Carol and Mikey for taking time to give me the perspective!

4. baob

baob Active Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. Do the souls of pet groups have their spiritual guides?
    2. Did Jesus resurrect from the dead? ( I know he is eternal. I mean the momentum of the third day after his crucifixion )

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

An explanation for anyone puzzled why postings in this thread may get moved.

When discussions between members develop I move them into one of the the threads in the C&M Q&A 'follow-on' forum. Members are then notified of the change.

By doing that this thread contains mostly members' questions and their answers making it easier to follow Mikey's guidance.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  6. Hi Carol and Mikey. l have heard that our thoughts create situations, and can affect other people. Your thoughts on this, please. Thank you for what you do.

7. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Bluebird,
    Mikey tells me yes! In fact, when he passed, he soon reconnected with his dogs from here AND he told me their crazy fun personalities were the same! They were truly full of life! Chelsea still wanted to play fetch with her green tennis ball! These loving connections never end. I actually have asked Mikey to be sure he brings the pups with him to greet me when I transition back home! I can't even imagine how awesome it will be to see everyone again!!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie and bluebird like this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Love is the key according to Mikey! And of course I don't think this is a coincidence....and neither was the dream your son had! :)

Mike_J_Collie and marmaladecat like this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me animals / our pets are of a different type of soul group. They do not have or need spirit guides like we do.

Question 2: Can you describe to me the specific details of the third day? And then what exactly you want me to ask Mikey. Thanks!

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  10. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Thank you. :)