1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Mikey Morgan's Q&A thread' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Auras,
    Mikey tells me, as above, that communication dreams are astral. Are all of our dreams a form of astral projection? Mikey tells me "no" from his perspective.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  2. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Carol and Mikey, THanks so much for responding to my question, really helps me! Dave

3. Tseeker

Tseeker New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey.
    In the book Mikey speaks and defines archangels. I was wondering if Mikey has actually met one? If so how was the interaction? Can they take human form? What is their mission? Do they assist human beings? How many archangels there exist? I’m just very curious about them since a lot is said but actually so little is known. Thanks in advance!

4. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

When we pass over to the other side, is it possible to still feel some form of pain?

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Hi carol it's been a while since I've been on the forum,I'm a deep thinker probably not a good thing ,one question keeps coming up in my mind is ,say for example there a aliens in our universe, and I personally think there are I would like to ask mikey is there afterlife the same as ours?as in they go to a place similar to our afterlife after they die?and it also brings up the question maybe its beyond our comprehension and they dont even die at all physically like us?

6. jobun

jobun New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    it has been a while for me too since I've been on this forum. I have thought about you all, but life and life issues get in the way.
    while I was away, I had a question for Mikey.
    Mikey, since you have been doing this for us for quite some time now, (thank you by the way), it would seem that we have developed a bit of a connection with you... loosely of course, but still a connection.
    if one of us were to pass over, would it be possible to "look you up" when we transition, to say hello or thank you or something?

baob likes this.
  7. Carol and Mikey

Hi Tseeker,
    Mikey tells me that he has met / interacted with an archangel. The experience was very special in that the love and kindness that literally flows and radiates from these entities is very unconditional; at a totally different level from what we may know from what we hear on earth according to Mikey. And yes, they can take on a human form with how they resonate their energy, but they do not "incarnate" into a physical body.
    Mikey tells me they are Celestial spiritual entities that have great ability and are involved in many roles of assistance to others always in a powerful positive way. They will go to different dimensions to assist. (They can assist a human being). Mikey tells me there are 7 key archangels but we need to understand that there are more entities that are of this level that stay back and assist from a distance and guide.
    This is what Mikey tells me anyway!
    (Sorry I've been gone for a bit, was on vacation...just back!)

Mike_J_Collie and Tseeker like this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Auras,
    Mikey tells me we do not feel actual "physical" pain like we do here. That is of the body. But Mikey does tell me that we can feel emotional pain from an experience we have had (for example, from when we here) that is again felt when reviewed. (This is most common during our life review according to Mikey. ) Also, Mikey does say that he has cried, especially initially after the accident that took his physical life and watching his loved ones struggle here. He said he felt so sad for us.

Mike_J_Collie and Auras like this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Storybud,
    Mikey tells me there absolutely are extra-terrestrials (often referred to as aliens) but they are not coming from another planet in this dimension flying in. They are inter-dimensional travelers. When they alter their vibration close to our dimension, they appear and we can see them instantly. When they change their vibration, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is how they show up and vanish so quickly at times. (Mikey says they can take on many different appearances and they can interact with us.) Mikey tells me they are on a journey just like we are and they are part of The Source. They do not die and neither do we from Mikey's perspective. We are all eternal beings according to Mikey. When we see them, ET's are not in a true physical body like us here. Their afterlife is intertwined with ours but has other dimensions as well according to Mikey.

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Jobun,
    I've wondered about this myself! :)
    Mikey tells me he feels this is possible. (I guess you will need to try when you eventually get there!) Mikey tells me you would still have to carry that strong desire with you after you transitioned to the afterlife. That will be the key for a connection attempt! :)