1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

Discussion in 'Mikey Morgan's Q&A thread' started by Kurt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Hi Carol and Mikey, hope all is well. I have a couple of questions for Mikey. Hope you can help
    1. I’m going through a stage of anxiety. Mostly as I fear eternity if I’m honest. The more I read the more I am confused I feel as if in eternity we will eventually go insane or something.
    2. Another thought that gives me anxiety is the state of this world. I sometimes step back and I panic and think this is temporary what is honestly the point of anything here.
    3. What is the end goal in terms of spiritual progression? I’m confused and I have read that we can be peaceful for eternity or we merge with God. Which is pretty scary.
    4. Also Mikey in that world, do you guys spend time with each other, make new memories together. And also do you get to see all your family members and friends and visit them?
    Thanks

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Baob,
    I have never heard of this book or what you are talking about here.
    However, this is what Mikey tells me in regards to your questions.
    Question 1: Mikey tells me there are karmic influences in other dimensions. We learn from experiences according to Mikey.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me we are all eternal spiritual beings. Souls do not get "old", they only progress from Mikey's viewpoint. When ever we are in the physical, that body eventually sheds from the soul. We do not ever live in a physical body forever according to Mikey.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me we can incarnate to other planets in other dimensions as we choose. It is in the afterlife where spiritual progression makes a difference in what aspect we are in according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Mike_J_Collie likes this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hello!
    Question 1: We have nothing to worry about according to Mikey. There is absolutely nothing to fear. And no, we don't go insane there from Mikey's viewpoint. We have plenty to do!
    Question 2: Mikey tells me what we experience here is for our learning. It is temporary. When we return to the afterlife, it is full of love and is very comforting.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me spiritual progression and growth is constant. It is infinite. Again, nothing to be scared of from Mikey's perspective.
    Question 4: Absolutely yes!!! :) Mikey tells me those loving connections and making new connections never ends! He apparently is having a great time....... :)

Mike_J_Collie and mtniko7 like this.
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond guys! I have a couple more questions.
    1. I’ve also been scared of reincarnating because as hard as things can get I really do love my life. My family, friends cousins etc mean a lot to me and the thought of forgetting all of them really breaks my heart.
    2. This ones more for Mikey, Do you ‘live’ on the other side with anybody in a home? (Maybe a cabin on a snowy mountain) or do you like the solitude of solo relaxation as you wait for your family to come over?
    3. I’m sure during your time here on Earth you picked a favourite TV show/ cartoon or even Video game. Do you ever sort of relax and enjoy these Earthly Technologies on the other side?
    Thanks Again Enjoy your day guys

Auras likes this.
  5. baob

baob Active Member

Thank you, Carol and Mikey!!

6. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Hi Mac, Carol and Mickey. I have reviewed all the posts on " dreams" and your answers are very helpful. My question.

I was a dentist for my whole working life and retired 4 years ago. I keep a dream journal and I have repeated dreams on being a dentist but each one is a little different. A good example is that my office keeps changing. In one dream, I'm on the first floor and the next dream I'm on the second floor. In another dream, I have 5 employees that I know, in another dream, I have 3 employees that I have never seen before. Am I having all these dreams on the astral plane or are some of them just my imagination? What is going on here? Thanks in advance. Dave

baob likes this.
  7. Davidwright

Davidwright New Member

Hi everyone , Dave again with my summary question. When we are awake during the day, we have daytime experiences. When we are asleep we have dreaming experiences. Does all our dreaming take place on the astral plane, or just the communication dreams? If it's just the communication dreams, where do the other dreams take place?

baob and Auras like this.
  8. Auras

Auras New Member

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

while on the topic of dreaming and astral projection. It’s often said that every-night we astral project. Can you, Mikey, confirm this to be true?

I’m a member of the astral projection community and it’s believed that lucid dreaming / regular dreaming is a form of astral projection. Can Mikey confirm this is true?

I am a bit sceptical on this, only a tiny bit. It’s known that our dreams often relate to stuff that’s happened in our waking life.

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mtniko7,
    Question 1: According to Mikey, reincarnation is a choice. And we do not forget about our family, friends, etc. from our experiences here from Mikey's viewpoint. Again, those loving connections never end! :)
    Question 2: Mikey tells me when he is in the Summerlands of the afterlife, he will stay in a house with friends, etc. When he first returned to the afterlife, he tells me he wanted to be in a house as that is what felt comfortable for him initially.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me yes! Especially initially when he first transitioned.

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Dave,
    Mikey tells me true communication dreams are in the astral dimensions. He cannot say if all of these dreams you are having where astral travel dreams. Mikey also tells me that he does not consider dreams our imagination. Our mind experiences are just that! Experiences!