1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Dr. Bruce Greyson, MD talks about NDEs

Discussion in 'Near Death Experience' started by DenverGuy, Nov 30, 2020.

1. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

This is short. You may find it interesting and encouraging. Don't worry - I'm not going to throw up a lot of video links here. I found these two to be exceptional. Also, rather than my offering my baseless opinions I would rather forward the thoughts of academics who work within this discipline.

Dr. Bruce Greyson is the Chester Carlson Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia. He was previously on the medical faculty at the University of Michigan and the University of Connecticut, where he was Clinical Chief of Psychiatry. Dr. Greyson has consulted with the National Institutes of Health and addressed symposia on consciousness at the United Nations and at the Dalai Lama’s compound in Dharamsala, India. He has earned awards for his medical research and was elected a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, the highest honor bestowed by that organization.

2. Auras

Auras New Member

Adding to the list.

Here is an interesting one I found a couple of months back.

PonStan and DenverGuy like this.
  3. DenverGuy

DenverGuy Active Member

I watched that. Very good!

Auras likes this.
  4. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I watched the "Life After Death" video hosted by John Cleese. Very interesting, thanks for posting it!

Auras likes this.