1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Dolores Cannon

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Convolution, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Convolution

Convolution Established Member

Oh yeah, I've written down Sonia here to look her up once I'm done with the current book I'm reading. I've heard of Nosso Lar- some of my family has watched it. They're fans of Chico Xavier.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

The film/movie I found kinda-OK but sub-titles for non-speakers doesn't improve it any. I enjoyed some of it.

3. Convolution

I see. Thanks for the tip on Sonia and Nosso Lar.

Truth seeker likes this.
  4. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

Ah, Two and Half Men. Yes, only found that in October while relaxing in hotel in Lapland! Hadn't watched before, but noticed the same team as BB Theory was behind it and it was very good. Must try and find it.

I always loved "Frasier" too.

Convolution: How interesting that a physicist has found error-correcting code in string theory! That news leaves me personally further along the believing road, so thanks!

5. Convolution

You are welcome. I have to agree that it is strange. There are a few different people that have noticed a strange thing like that.
    If you like that, you may want to look into Donald Hoffman. He's a cognitive psychologist who seems to also have some background in computer science. He's attempting to develop a scientific model for an underlying conscious universe and how that explains many strange features of world. Sounds like he is using the holographic principle of the universe as a basis for his ideas. His arguments and the idea he's.developing so far seem interesting. Not sure where he is going with the actual underlying mechanics yet.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  6. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

Thanks, I will. It's great to have you here as resident geek!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I only hope for Hoffman's and others' sakes that the sciences of the next dimension are sufficiently similar for their attempts not to have been a monumental waste of effort.....

But as the discussion and debate of science sind verboten hier we must avoid raising either on ALF's forum boards. ;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  8. Convolution

:):p

9. mac

mac Staff Member

A geek who, along with the rest of us, is expected not to raise discussions about science, as Roberta pointed out recently..... ;)

10. Convolution

Hmmmm yeah, true... Oops! :oops:
    I just find it so engaging.