• A resource for those seeking a greater understanding of survival and what follows death.

Do I have "the gift"?

I have been pondering this for over a year. I used to faithfully see a medium every 4-6 months. About a year ago, she told me I had "the gift" and I needed to act on it. I live in a very small pre-dominantly Catholic town. I dont know where to even begin??
A little backstory-- I witnessed my mom's murder when I was 5. I've seen my dead grandmother. I've seen/heard my dead mother. I am terrified of the dark and being home alone. I have almost daily deja vu and premonition. I dream very vividly, and many dreams come true.

mac

site administrator
Staff member
I have been pondering this for over a year. I used to faithfully see a medium every 4-6 months. About a year ago, she told me I had "the gift" and I needed to act on it. I live in a very small pre-dominantly Catholic town. I dont know where to even begin??
A little backstory-- I witnessed my mom's murder when I was 5. I've seen my dead grandmother. I've seen/heard my dead mother. I am terrified of the dark and being home alone. I have almost daily deja vu and premonition. I dream very vividly, and many dreams come true.
welcome to ALF :)

What does 'having the gift' mean to you?

You might start with meditation. I started meditating just to learn how to quiet my “monkey mind”. Things began to happen with my continued meditation.

mac

site administrator
Staff member
You might start with meditation. I started meditating just to learn how to quiet my “monkey mind”. Things began to happen with my continued meditation.
Welcome back to ALF (after some time away) but melody hasn't been around here for some time. Meditation is a good approach and can help folk quieten their minds and perhaps help with communication.