1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Do any of you Christians out there know a lot about humans in the afterlife?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Ross Barton, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

That is about as good as it gets. I love it when life gives us that clear of directions.

2. jimrich

jimrich Established Member

I think you are completely lost in your own FEARFUL delusions. Enlist a psychotherapist, ASAP.

3. Sapphire

Sapphire New Member

Wow. Ross. I enjoyed reading your very well thought out original post, as I think it was an earnest inquiry looking for answers. I don't believe Roberta's anti-religion post assertions were meant to diss you in any way. There's just a guideline in place for posting in this forum.

I don't believe you're at fault at all for your viewpoint, as we're all on a journey of learning here. And we're most certainly not "pagan freaks".

4. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Most other forums would've banned someone like that. I guess he's here as an object lesson in how not to be.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Whatever the now
    Our website owner is a very fair individual who gives others a second chance. His behavior was though, I agree, reprehensible.

Ed A. likes this.
  6. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I personally do not believe there is a god, but I also do not believe there is a hell or demons or a devil. I do think it's possible that there may be an afterlife, though I have not seen definitive proof that there is.

In a way I feel sorry for Ross Barton, stuck as s/he is in a view of the afterlife and a possible god which are based in fear and punishment. Virtually all faiths/religions have something good to them at the core, including Christianity, though unfortunately so often those good things become overlaid with doctrinal constructs; the type of fundamentalist Christianity in which Ross Barton evidently believes certainly suffers from that sort of error and/or misdirection (sometimes unintentional, sometimes intentional).

As for you posting your beliefs/views, Ed, I am agnostic/atheist, and so far I do not in any way feel that you are promoting your beliefs "in a way that's over the line". There's nothing wrong with stating what you believe, so long as you aren't trying to convince any/everyone else to believe the same, and I see no evidence of proselytizing on your part. Thus far, I have found your posts to be respectful, intelligent, and level-headed. :)

Ed A. likes this.
  7. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Well, thank you very much. :)

8. bluebird

:) You're very welcome. ;)

9. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I know I talk about my NDE a lot, but none of you on this forum were with me and therefore are not able to know how awesomely incredible it was when I experienced it in 1983. Pieces of it continue to illuminate my mind at certain times even today. I was hit head on by a car while riding a bicycle, and I wouldn't trade that crash for $1,000,000. I didn't believe in god before the accident. The NDE was nice but it was also horrific at times. It always went back and forth, and I was SO confused. I told a Something that whenever I am living back on earth I was going to tell the world how evil and cruel He was, but I can't do that now because I am in the light of Christ where all the conscious vibrations of the Supreme Being exists. During the NDE I was experiencing different realms that exist in the Eternal Consciousness. This is the realm that I am familiar with. For the last 34 years my life has been unfolding as though I am being led on a path made just for me. I am following the highest frequency because I know what is on the other side of this life, and I know Jesus guides me. The Supreme Being gives us in His Eternal Kingdom what we reflect of Him in this temporary earth for others to see. I asked Him what was His name and He laughed and said that our words have don't affect Him whatsoever.
    Be loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, gentle, faithful, have self-control.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  10. bluebird

That is your experience, and what follows it is your belief, and you are entitled to both of those. However, I'm not sure why you quoted my post and then responded as you did. What does what you said have to do with what I said? Your belief in an afterlife and a god does not negate my doubt or disbelief.