developing communication

Skye

Occasional Contributor
The more additional words are used the more we need to explain what they mean to

The more additional words are used the more we need to explain what they mean to us individually. It's a perennial issue in matters of the spirit I find.
Each 'additional word' is natural for me, and I sometimes forget that not everyone is aware of them as I share my experiences and perspectives. I realise that as a moderator of the group you have to consider others who visit this forum.

mac

Administrator
It's partly my wanting to have discussions presented as clearly as possible for new members but primarily it's down to my own awareness of how folk - often those in the US - understand words and phrases differently from us in the UK. That's something I've become more and more aware of from my years online. I write, and often spell words differently, according to whom I'm 'speaking' and where they live. :)

mac

Administrator
It's partly my wanting to have discussions presented as clearly as possible for new members but primarily it's down to my own awareness of how folk - often those in the US - understand words and phrases differently from us in the UK. That's something I've become more and more aware of from my years online. Consequently I write, and often spell words differently, according to whom I'm 'speaking' and where they live. :)