• A resource for those seeking a greater understanding of survival and what follows death.

Coronavirus -- Stay Well!

bluebird

Significant Contributor
So is everyone boostered up? Has anyone here actually gotten covid (hopefully not)? Is Omicron the dominant strain in your country/state/region?

Monika

So is everyone boostered up? Has anyone here actually gotten covid (hopefully not)? Is Omicron the dominant strain in your country/state/region?
I personally have not gotten any vaccine yet. Wasn't sick either. Hope everyone stay healthy here and happy new year!

bluebird

Significant Contributor
I am still waiting to get the appointment with a doctor who would know my sickness and could suggest if/which vaccine i should take.
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were ill. It can be difficult to determine if it's ok to take the vaccine when you have a particular illness and/or have to take certain medications for that illness. I hope whatever illness you have is easily treatable and does not impact your life, and that your doctor is able to recommend one of the Covid vaccines for you. In the meantime (well, even after you get vaccines, really), please stay safe and well, masked up and socially distancing, etc. :)

Monika

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were ill. It can be difficult to determine if it's ok to take the vaccine when you have a particular illness and/or have to take certain medications for that illness. I hope whatever illness you have is easily treatable and does not impact your life, and that your doctor is able to recommend one of the Covid vaccines for you. In the meantime (well, even after you get vaccines, really), please stay safe and well, masked up and socially distancing, etc. :)
Thank you bluebird for your kind words :) I keep myself safe and healthy :) I have SLE but im doing very well compared with how bad it could be.

bluebird

Significant Contributor
You're very welcome. :)

I didn't know what "SLE" was, so I googled it -- it's a form of lupus, is that correct? If so, given that lupus is an autoimmune disease, I can see how it might be difficult to determine if it's safe for you to get Covid vaccines, but I do hope you are able to get the vaccines, and I'm glad that the SLE isn't affecting you badly and that you keep yourself safe and healthy.

Monika

You're very welcome. :)

I didn't know what "SLE" was, so I googled it -- it's a form of lupus, is that correct? If so, given that lupus is an autoimmune disease, I can see how it might be difficult to determine if it's safe for you to get Covid vaccines, but I do hope you are able to get the vaccines, and I'm glad that the SLE isn't affecting you badly and that you keep yourself safe and healthy.
I appologize for using short name of it which of course makes it difficult to understand what is that. You are right, bluebird, SLE is systemic lupus erythematosus.