1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Communication/Interactions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Dd

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
    Amore likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is lovely and very helpful, dear Unexpected - thank you for sharing!

Unexpected likes this.
  3. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Thank you Roberta!

4. Zac

Zac New Member

I had some unusual things happen since last night:

(1) an air conditioner part I listed on ebay sold for 5-6x the list price ($400 instead of $70). I raised the price because I was on the road and didn't want to deal with shipping while I was gone. Another obscure computer part that has been listed for over a year also sold

(2) while I was at costco with my mom this morning, one of the sample dispensing people gave me a whole 16 ounce bottle of a drink instead of a tiny cup like he gave to the people after me

(3) a bag of tortillas fell off the shelf in costco as we walked by

Are these signs? I'm not sure.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Whenever something happens that MIGHT be a sign, always say aloud, "Thank you! I see that!" (or "I think that's a sign from you!") and add, "Please send another one!"

Remember that our dead loved ones are fully verbal human beings, and don't assume that they are continuously reading our minds in detail. Don't assume they always will know when we recognize a sign. TALK!

Widdershins3 and Haydenzomg like this.
  6. i also feel like there is some heavyness on me during sleeping. it like someone is present near by me ...i don't know what is the actual reason behind it and what is happening in subconcious mind

regards
    Roshani

7. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 New Member

Unexpected, thank you for your post. Beautiful as always.

Unexpected likes this.
  8. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Thank you for taking time to read it and say that! Have a wonderful day!

9. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

Thank you Unexpected. You mentioned #11 He's always learning new things. I am experiencing this with the love of my life. Early on after She transitioned and even a few days before when She was already in transition and almost comatose the usual electrical stuff would happen and right after Her transition white feathers would appear in my path. She is learning and growing the other day a white feather flew onto the hood of my car and slowly, very slowly rolled up to the opassanger side windshield, Her side. It stopped and slowly rolled over to my side and I felt "from me to you" She told me.
    I dreamt of Her that night and in the dream my cell phone fell apart and She was there going for a walk with me, so peaceful as when She was still physical. She was beautiful as ever and I asked Her to call AT&T and get the phone fixed so I could stay in contact. She said She would help me with this.
    She is learning how not just to show me She is here but now communicate things and guide me and I am concentrating on how to better understand Her communications. She already hears everything I say so I just need to be a better receiver.
    Peace & thanks again.

Amore likes this.
  10. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

That had to have felt amazing for you, thank you for sharing all of that.

I recommended the self-guided connections to you in a different thread because they will teach you "how" to communicate with her. Many have used them and are quite successful.