1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Coma and the afterlife

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Convolution, Dec 11, 2018.

1. NovemberFlowers

NovemberFlowers New Member

Interesting. It is difficult to say for sure but I wonder about that too, those times where you get a strong feeling or a "hunch" about something. For me, I have noticed or maybe just been more aware of it, especially over the past year or so. I will be worrying/stressing about something and I know that I shouldn't be because I have stressed too much, and then this thought will come into my head that is different from all of the others. The thought is such an obvious truth and so clear and calming, like the kind of thing that you know is true but don't want to admit it is true. A difficult truth. And then I will think huh that is wise and so smart how could I have possibly thought that all on my own. It is unlike something I usually would think. If this makes any sense at all lol. It is hard to explain. But these are the kind of moments that I wonder about.

Sorry if this is going too off topic in this thread!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  2. kim

kim Regular Contributor

That is a real neat way of thinking about it Mac!!!:cool:;)

3. mac

mac Staff Member

;):D

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a puzzle for sure and no harm done in thinking it's a bit of help in a time of need because that might be exactly what it is - enjoy! :)

NovemberFlowers likes this.