1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Chronic Illness, Depression & Anxiety in the Afterlife

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Alleine, Dec 11, 2018.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

What brought you to ALF, Alleine?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

We ARE the same people in the sense that we don't change into people totally different from who we used to be. We don't become angels, for example, when we pass over. Neither do we forget those we loved while we were in-the-body.

Where we change, however, is in ways that our earth lives caused; a crippled body or mind relates to the physical shell and those conditions disappear when the physical shell - our body - dies when we leave it behind, along with all the constraints it imposed on us.

3. Bluebird- First and foremost Let me assure you that there Is an afterlife....I saw only a glimpse, but my Lord how beautiful!. The very air/ environment I was in was like being inside an opal. The colors were alive and filled with joy. The feelings of love and acceptance were unlike anything you could ever hope to experience here. I was not in my body (I saw it laying on the floor about 12ft away from me). I, my spirit could see, I could feel and hear, I had two arms and legs, everything was intact. Also, I was Not alone and I have never been alone. No one is alone unless they ask to be alone. *I can only hope that my "guardian" still stays around me even when I tell him/her to f-off* I say he because the one who was with me that night felt male. I could be wrong though. I have a feeling that male and female is not a black and white situation as it is here.

I am Christian and have a great love of God. Sometimes I scream and curse him but I love him all the same. I don't go to church because I realized a long time ago that what's taught now Is nothing but man's agenda. Very little of it has anything to do with God. You would not believe how many times I've been told I'm going to Hell for just asking questions relating to my faith....and for many other things.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    kim likes this.
  4. Mac- Yes, I have clinical depression and have finally found a medication regimen that works for me to control it but it's still there and will be there until the body dies.

During my life I've built a wall around myself, it was constructed during my childhood and it is quite strong now. Unfortunately, The heart grows cold over time and it becomes hard to feel affection...I have no idea what real love is. Other than the love I have for my animals I mean.

I was born with asthma and for many years there was no medication that could control it. I've had many times when I was close to death and once I did actually die. When I finally realized the asthma could kill me I was afraid and the way I taught myself to combat fear is to learn everything I could about death. starting with the process of physical death to the spiritual aspects of it. The Bible doesn't doesn't say much so I branched out into the fringes.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope you're not thinking we're out in the fringes?

6. I say the fringes in a very loving way. Many of the things I've seen and experienced in my life are way beyond the fringe. The most solid truths I've found are beyond the fringe.

7. Convolution

Convolution Established Member

You found much better words to say what I meant to :)

8. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I second what bluebird said Alleine, pay those rude people no mind!

Convolution likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

What brought you to ALF, Alleine?

10. Mac- I answered that question days ago