• AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.

Christmas

mac

Staff member
Whatever it may be to us individually, may we all reflect that Christmas was never supposed to be what it has become, an obscene spendfest accompanied by gross over-eating and boozing. :(:rolleyes:

Season's greeting to all our members and my personal wishes for a happy 2020. :)

red-xmas-lites1-657x4021.png

Kurt

Major Contributor
Whatever it may be to us individually, may we all reflect that Christmas was never supposed to be what it has become, an obscene spendfest accompanied by gross over-eating and boozing. :(:rolleyes:

Season's greeting to all our members and my personal wishes for a happy 2020. :)
:D So right on so many levels. The funniest situation I've seen this year is my 120 pd neighbor who ordered a 42oz steak that costed $80+ from a app and then ate it all by himself. That was his Christmas. Only in Tx does stuff like that happen. Nothing defines overspending and overeating then that i guess. When I saw your comment I started laughing like crazy thinking about that. :D