BruceAdama's Thread

mac

janitor and administrator
Staff member
Speaking as a long-time ordinary member of ALF, I'm not buying what new member Sentient 1 is selling. The teachers and guides whose words most influence my approach always offered their ideas with love and humility, not harshness and egotism. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to spend effort addressing individual points. :confused:

mac

Staff member
I could be mistaken, but I get this feeling that Sentient 1 has a past history here.....oy!o_O
I had a similar thought and have taken steps. TIS a while since our little website was visited. I'm able to make a difference this time though. ;)

BruceAdama

So, I was watching Ghost on TV the other night, and had a thought about the scene where the old man ghost is waiting for his wife to die in the ER. They are both able to see his wife leave her body. It got me wondering… would a soul be able to see the souls of not only everyone dying in a hospital around them, but would they also be able to see the souls of newborns entering the body?

mac

Staff member
would a soul be able to see the souls of not only everyone dying in a hospital around them....
I see no reason why any particular spirit would not be able to see another spirit 'close by' depending on how closely any particular animating spirit was still engaged with the person dying.

Whether the watching spirit would see every animating spirit of every individual whose body was about to die must - I think - be uncertain because the freedom of any animating spirit about to leave a dying body will vary from one person to another. The spirit of one individual might experience more freedom perhaps at an earlier point than in the case of another individual, the pre-separation and actual separation point closer for one individual than for another. It would mean a watcher would see one animating spirit sooner or later than another spirit in any given example.

Last edited:

mac

Staff member
would a soul ......... also be able to see the souls of newborns entering the body?
Quite possibly but there is more to consider.

A soul/spirit does not exactly "enter" the body of the baby about to be born or who is in the actual process of being born.

Life of a child-to-be begins at a much earlier stage than its entry into this physical world. It doesn't start to live - as should be obvious to parents if not also to many others - ONLY JUST before or during delivery of that baby. Over time before a baby's birth its animating spirit has associated with its body and interpenetrated every organ and structure.

For some spirits total association and involvement will have happened long before birth. For others it may be closer to birth and potentially for some it will be during or immediately after birth. The alarming situation where a baby is quiet and floppy at delivery, but seemingly miraculously soon-after breathes and becomes agitated, may be an example of that last situation but there's no way for us to know from this side of the divide.

A watching but unrelated spirit MAY be able to view the exact point of the final association with a baby's body and witness the 'disappearance' of its animating spirit as it full engages with its new body - I don't know but it seems completely possible to me. Far more tragically (from a human perspective) it may also view the point at which a spirit trying to continue animating its new body has to accept it can't keep it alive. At some point that spirit stops trying and withdraws from the intended association. An alternative possibility in that last situation is that the spirit makes a CHOICE - for whatever reason - not to continue animating its baby body.

From this world such events are classed as stillbirth or neo-natal deaths and subsequent investigation of the situations may reveal a cause - but not always. Food for thought......

bluebird

So, I was watching Ghost on TV the other night, and had a thought about the scene where the old man ghost is waiting for his wife to die in the ER. They are both able to see his wife leave her body. It got me wondering… would a soul be able to see the souls of not only everyone dying in a hospital around them, but would they also be able to see the souls of newborns entering the body?

Seems possible, to me -- opposite sides of the same coin, as it were.

mac

Staff member
What are YOUR thoughts on the issues you asked about, BruceAdama? And the responses you've received? Any of them appeal to your reason?

BruceAdama

Well, I would imagine that IF it’s the case that when we leave the body, we can see the elements of the spiritual realm, then I’d think we can not only see those beside us, like our guides/guardian angels, but any soul either leaving or coming to Earth, much like how in the physical, you can see others in the neighborhood walking, or the rest of the traffic in the streets, etc. I guess some of it would depend on location. Obviously, hospitals would be more of a hotbed of this kind of activity, as might cemeteries be… with souls nearby those who are grieving for them. But I’m assuming that one has access to this kind of vision as soon as they die… I suppose it’s possible there’s still some kind of BS veil or other measure put in place that prevents it until one has completely crossed over. I haven’t died, so I don’t know, lol.

mac

Staff member
Well, I would imagine that IF it’s the case that when we leave the body, we can see the elements of the spiritual realm, then I’d think we can not only see those beside us, like our guides/guardian angels, but any soul either leaving or coming to Earth, much like how in the physical, you can see others in the neighborhood walking, or the rest of the traffic in the streets, etc.
Re the highlighted text, there's a significant difference - what we observe in the physical takes place only in the physical.

We don't see (not most of us) individuals moving from one dimension to the next. Why would we expect something different when we are observing from 'the other side', when we've passed over? Yes we'll 'see' our spirit family, friends, helpers etc. in that same dimension but are you expecting an equally, similarly clear view of individuals and events on both sides of the veil? There's no evidence that's the case.

Please remember that etheric bodies don't have physical eyes. The way discarnates discern us and events in our world is something different and I reckon I've asked Mikey Morgan about it in the distant past.

mac

Staff member
Obviously, hospitals would be more of a hotbed of this kind of activity, as might cemeteries be… with souls nearby those who are grieving for them. But I’m assuming that one has access to this kind of vision as soon as they die… I suppose it’s possible there’s still some kind of BS veil or other measure put in place that prevents it until one has completely crossed over. I haven’t died, so I don’t know, lol.
You're making various assumptions but I've seen nothing to suggest there's any veil made from BS or anything else. Of course you and I are alive and don't recall what - if anything - we've experienced previously but there are plenty of accounts from those we call dead and there's great consistency in them. They tell what folk have found after they died and crossed over to 'the other side'. Of course everyone is free to heed or ignore such accounts but it makes sense for me to heed 'em..... :)

BruceAdama

Well, I imagine we’d still see the physical realm as well, as people report being able to look down upon their bodies, or “see” loved ones nearby. As for the makeup of spiritual bodies… we’ll… folks here are well aware by now of my thoughts and concerns relating to that. But based on what people have told me to replies in the past, while our spiritual bodies might not be of this physical realm, they feel just as physical to us as spirits in the spirit realm. Granted, I don’t subscribe to that, but I’ve been told that.

mac

Staff member
Well, I imagine we’d still see the physical realm as well, as people report being able to look down upon their bodies, or “see” loved ones nearby. As for the makeup of spiritual bodies… we’ll… folks here are well aware by now of my thoughts and concerns relating to that. But based on what people have told me to replies in the past, while our spiritual bodies might not be of this physical realm, they feel just as physical to us as spirits in the spirit realm. Granted, I don’t subscribe to that, but I’ve been told that.
Feeling solid to its user isn't the same as it being solid in the sense we experience something as solid. And we have heard that organs aren't there in etheric bodies the way organs are present and in use in our own bodies. Eyes aren't needed the way we need eyes and in a similar way other organs aren't needed and aren't present.