1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Astral travel and the after life

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Jan 4, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

The way I understood David’s question clearly wasn’t the way you understood it. Again, that’s not a surprise and his post should not have been moved from this thread in my opinion. It was fine as it was.

I took (David’s) StoryBuds question as him simply asking whether or not folks who have more research and studies regarding the afterlife, are more susceptible to having a more smooth transition into the afterlife than others. I included animals and children in my response as a rhetorical question towards you because your answer was flawed. Most children, (and surely animals) don’t study afterlife research as we do. Yet their transition into the afterlife is smooth and comfortable. I was taking David’s question literally, while you were entirely overthinking it.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

:) Having Mikey 'on board' again enables us to ask questions which may help all of us better understand all manner of issues. It's like having a friend in the business!

Storybud68 likes this.
  3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

hi poetic the question is just as I've said about people who have researched, as in would they have a better understanding, I dint mean animals, I was just wandering could it possibly maybe to us on afterlife forums when we cross over that we are a little more knowledgeable of what would be happening to us because of our interest and research.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Who moved it? It's still where he wrote it!

This is David's actual question for reference: "Does anybody here ever wander that when us members here on afterlife forums pass away that because a lot if us have studied the afterlife that when we get there we might have more if an idea where we are simply because we have researched so much ,as say to a person who never had any interest in the subject,"

I thought the gist of his question was whether: "....when we get there we might have more if an idea where we are..." (compared with) ".....say to a person who never had any interest in the subject"

And I was entirely overthinking it??? pot kettle?

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

yep I think mac probably put it better there,I just wandered peoples opinion,because I'm sure when a lot of people cross over they aren't sure what happened, or where they are ,where as we having researched might have a better idea

mac likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I know that you didn’t mean animals. I was simply adding my opinion and two cents. I honestly don’t see what the deal is here?

7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’ll leave this thread to you Mac.

8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I have had just one conversation with my mother through a medium, and that was more than two years after her death (she had given me some spectacular signs - I knew she was fine). The first thing she said was, "You were right about everything!" I REALLY hope to have that same reaction when I get to go home!

mac and Storybud68 like this.
  9. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

well that is just beautiful to know, I feel heart warmed by this Roberta, and it kind of answers my question thank you. David

10. mac

mac Staff Member

On odd occasions when I've briefly 'wobbled' a bit about the stuff I think I've learned I also think to myself how sad it would be if - when I kick my clogs off for that last time - I didn't remember any of this stuff!

In actuality it wouldn't be that awful if it were to happen because I wouldn't KNOW that I'd forgotten! :D:confused:o_O;)

But you get my point, I think! :)

Storybud68 likes this.