1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Astral travel and the after life

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

please excuse my grammar and spelling

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Perhaps, but we can’t really say for sure. There are plenty of folks out there who show no interest in spiritual matters and transition fine into the afterlife. Then there are folks who bury their heads into spiritual matters and may very well still end up being perplexed and confused in their transition. It really just boils down to the individual soul/spirit. We all have guidance when we cross over anyways so at least for me I’m not too much worried about how I will transition and I don’t think anyone else for that matter should worry either.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Storybud68 likes this.
  3. innerperson

innerperson New Member

Hi Storybud68!

I'm not sure if knowing helps or not. The only thing I won't be looking forward to is seeing loved ones in grief when I leave. That is if they are in grief... who knows, maybe they will be throwing a party. haha

I don't see any way to make that part easier.

Storybud68 likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Yes, I've wondered about exactly that too but it's surely logical that what we've experienced/learned here isn't left entirely behind as we leave this dimension. If that were so we'd surely forget everything else - and maybe everyone else - we'd ever known. But we don't forget hence I'd suggest those who acquainted themselves with the afterlife situation whilst incarnate should find their transition less of a surprise/shock than someone who had never been exposed to the kind of ideas we discuss.

bluebird likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

I've put your question, David, to Mikey in the C&M thread. :)

Storybud68 likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

How would you then explain a child’s account of crossing over smoothly into the afterlife without ever touching foot on a afterlife forum or reading a single article regarding the afterlife? We can clearly ask the same regarding an animal.

7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You can move my post above elsewhere if it’s more suitable as well :)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

David's wasn't a question about anyone's account of their crossing.

I don't follow how David's question would apply to an animal.....

9. mac

mac Staff Member

as well? I haven't moved anyone's posting - David's is still in the same place in this thread.

10. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

Thank you mac I,i would be very interested to hear mikey s opinion on this,i almost feel in some way by researching I'm preparing myself a little for the afterlife.David