1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

AREI - December 2017 Newsletter

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Dec 11, 2017.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

interesting.... Perhaps a slip of his cyber pen on the material I posted? I'm pleased you read it before it was removed or it might have looked like I had made it up.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

That's interesting, bill. Not only the musical aspects - very interesting - but the changing of your teacher's appearance. Do you know what transfiguration is and if so do you think that's what it was? From your description it sounds that way to me.....

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

Roberta you're listed as an officer on the AREI website. Can you clarify what's happened?

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

If I remember correctly it is a Japanese Fender Contemporary Tele...unfortunately not mine. Earl Slick sounds familiar. I mainly play Classic, Pop and Alternative rock from the 60s-90s.

Wow, was your teacher consciously doing that?

5. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

Nirvana,
    I don't know if he was conscious of it. His cousin was the great Sufi mystic Inayat Khan who wrote many books on mysticism and music so I guess it was in his genes. The first time I saw him play at a concert a tremendous blue light (aura) emanated from him and encompassed the stage, he was a very powerful person both musically and spiritually.
    On another occasion I went to a very disappointing talk at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in NYC by a person who claimed to be enlightened while he mindlessly trashed several other mystics and told everyone how great he was. Total BS!
    I walked out after the break thinking I threw money away and was really looking for a teacher only to see a poster of my Usted's son playing there the following month and realized that my teacher and path was the Music.
    Check out Earl Slick, he has a guitar company and they make great inexpensive stuff. He played with Bowie and others, excellent session guitarist.
    Peace.

Nirvana likes this.
  6. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

Ohh yeah, I just remembered he played in Bowie's "Golden Years". Checking the site out now.