Are souls scrubbed clean and recycled in the AfterLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about many theory’s regarding souls that are completely deleted

of the current personality, recycled and sent back for reincarnation;

consequently, I find this very, very disturbing and frightening that basically

you as a person is wiped from existence to make room for someone else.

I’ve had three family members recently pass away and it just brings me to tears

to think that they are completely snuffed from existence never to be seen / heard again, or

won’t continue on in the afterlife after so much suffering they had in the physical world.

If there really is a God or creator, this is about as cruel as it can get.

mac

Administrator
May I please try to reassure you that what you've read is total nonsense.

This website is predicated on there being a state of existence we call the afterlife and its founder and myself have absolute certainty that's the case. Please be careful what you read because out there online and in social media of all kinds there is much junk.

If you look around this website you'll find conversations that ought to give you alternative and uplifting ideas and indications about what happens after death. My own understanding comes from the teachings of widely respected spirit guides, guidance that was communicated decades ago and has been accepted by countless others.

I hope you'll disregard the alarming and upsetting rubbish you've read that is bringing you so low. Spirit guidance is positive and uplifting, the reverse of what you're experiencing now.

mac

Administrator
I read about many theory’s regarding souls that are completely deleted

of the current personality, recycled and sent back for reincarnation;

consequently, I find this very, very disturbing and frightening that basically

you as a person is wiped from existence to make room for someone else.

I’ve had three family members recently pass away and it just brings me to tears

to think that they are completely snuffed from existence never to be seen / heard again, or

won’t continue on in the afterlife after so much suffering they had in the physical world.
Take a look at the Carol and Mikey thread that's been running for about 10 years. I hope that will begin to reassure you about what I've been saying.

bluebird

Major Contributor
oldguy,

I don't know for sure if the afterlife exists, though I very much hope that it does. If it does, then I believe that we, our souls, always remain essentially us -- there is no "snuffing out", that wouldn't make any sense, as far as I'm concerned.

Even if reincarnation exists (I don't know whether it does or not), that doesn't cause a snuffing out of the soul or personality, it just provides other aspects lived by that soul. To me, it's kind of like the way each of us has different phases in life -- the person you were in elementary school isn't exactly the same as the person you were in high school, which isn't exactly the same as the person you were in college. The person you were as a child isn't exactly the same as the person you were as a young adult; the person you were when you were single wasn't exactly the same as the person you were when you were married/partnered, which isn't exactly the same as the person you were once you had children, which isn't exactly the same as the person you will become when you are elderly.

You are still essentially the same person throughout your life, but different experiences and times in your life affect and influence you in different ways, adding to who you are and changing you in some ways. If reincarnation exists, I believe it works in much the same way.

mac

Administrator
I think oldguy may be asking about God rather than afterlife issues. Much on that subject can be found on website founder Roberta Grimes's blog which can be found here:blog

Status
Not open for further replies.