1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

and now for something very similar

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Mar 2, 2018.

1. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I wanted to say something, but you said above that the nature of such an experience isn't the subject of the conversation.:)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Radical Transparency likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Why not, then, open a thread to make your point?

3. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I was going to, but I don't really like to make the opening comment. I found a thread where I may be able to post what I want to say:signs and messages from the other side. I'll see if my thoughts fit in there.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

That should work fine. :)

5. Skye

Skye New Member

Hi ravensgate, I hope you don't mind me posting. My experience has given me the confidence to reply to your question. Nonetheless, what I say is my opinion, and as often is the case other people can disagree with my comments.

Every medium communicating with a spirit person will do so by applying at least one of the 3 most commonly known psychic abilities: clairsentience, clairaudience and clairvoyance. Most mediums usually use a combination of each ability during a demonstration of mediumship. Although it's fair to say that one of these faculties may be stronger than the other 2 therefore, the deciding factor is they will use the strongest faculty available to ensure a sitting goes as smooth as possible.

So, for example, when a medium says to a recipient "He is telling you of how they passed..." it's likely they are working clairaudiently.

Clairvoyance means the communicator in spirit is showing the medium whatever information they wish to express to the recipient. I would like to add that with clairvoyance, it is the medium's job to interpret the image. This alone can or may lead to misinterpretation on the medium's part whereby, the intended communication from the spirit person is wrongly delivered and the recipient can not acknowledge this as being factual evidence so, a medium will more than likely receive a "No" from the sitter.

ravensgate likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

It's nice you're around, B. I had wondered about asking you to contribute to this thread but hadn't seen you here for some time and didn't want to bother you.

7. Skye

Skye New Member

Hi K :) Nice to see you too. I'm popping in and out, though it seems more as a lurker these days on some sites. You never bother me, mac, appreciate your thoughts though.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

9. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Thank you, Skye; what you shared makes sense to me :)

10. Skye

Skye New Member

You're most welcome ravensgate :)