1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Afterlife Connections that are selfguided and free of charge

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bella, Jan 18, 2013.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Does it make sense? Yes your account makes sense because I can see what led you to be where you are presently. But now, in connection with the notion of survival, an afterlife etc., what are you looking for?

2. Types With Fingers

Types With Fingers Active Member

Hmm. I'm looking to discover how to fulfill my role in the divine plan. I want the choices I make in the future to be aligned with my highest good.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

good luck with that :)

4. Types With Fingers

Oh, that would be a first :p

5. janef

janef Major Contributor

From my POV, you are on the right path. :)

6. mac

mac Staff Member

You made it here - haven't things already begun to look up? ;)

7. Types With Fingers

You raise a good point, mac. But while a man who steps into quicksand may look at the sky and realize what a brilliant blue it is, hear the wind blow and the birds sing and smile at the symphony he never paid attention to before, he is still acutely aware that he has stepped into quicksand ;)

8. Wow. I've had the same experience, less the professional business suits (my group looks likes more a scene from a Star Wars movie). It happened to me during a self-hypnosis session years ago. I call it my "Room", and I can "go" there at will. It has greatly shaped my worldview. TWF, don't write it off as a mere fantasy!

9. I concur with Janef. If you persevere, you can't fail. Probably even if you don't persevere you will not fail.

10. Types With Fingers

No, heck, if I actually had that experience that would be swell, but what I mean is if it was up to me, that's the kind of experience I'd like to have with my spirit guides. Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're saying.

How do you go to your Room? Were you able to do so before the hypnosis session, or was that where you got the training?