1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Afterlife Connections that are selfguided and free of charge

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bella, Jan 18, 2013.

1. http://selfguided.spiritualunderstanding.org/

I was part of the initial research for this procedure and I got good results from this program, designed to help you make contact with loved ones who have passed. The program utilizes binaural beats. From the site: "The Self-guided Afterlife Connections procedure is a free training program. You will learn how to be more open to messages from your loved ones now living on another plane of life. As a result, you must go through all the training stages, in the order in which they are presented, to learn the skills."

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

This looks extremely interesting, Bella! Thank you very much for posting this here. I sometimes use binaural beats, as well as isochronic tones, which are slightly different, for meditation purposes. They really do transform the state of the mind. I'll have to try this ASAP!

For anyone who was interested in Guided Afterlife Connections, by Rochelle Wright & R. Craig Hogan: It may interest you to know that the organization that is working on these self-guided experiences appears to be operated by R. Craig Hogan!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
  3. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

4. Hi Ravensgate,

For some reason I did not see that post you are referring to. I was one of the original twenty two people who recorded their experiences this summer when the program was being tested by Dr. Hogan. It was early on in my grief process, as it was only four months since the passing when I tried the program, so my progress was initially spotty. It takes continued use of this program for results to happen. I did have communication from my husband, but what I found was that the more I asked for communication from my husband, the more I began hearing from others who had passed. It seems if we want to hear from someone too much, it might block that person from communicating. As I posted on the Carol and Mikey thread, as a result of the many things I did, including the self-guided afterlife connection work, and my Spiritualist message circles, to my surprise, I began getting messages from the other side for other people. The messages are clear and unmistakable. As for my husband, he needs to send me messages through the others in the Spiritualist medium ship class. So my conclusion is that when we use the Selfguided afterlife connection program it is important to be open to hearing from many, and not only one specific person, because focusing too hard on one person might block communication from that very person we want to hear from. I think the program opens the portal to afterlife communication, and I anticipate that when I am more relaxed about my husband, it will be easier for him to contact me directly.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  5. cass

cass New Member

I'm going to try this as soon as i get some headphones. It sounds so interesting.

6. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Thank you, Bella. To me that sounds so interesting, fascinating and exciting. I will get started in the near future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. :)

7. I also want to try it and I will definitely do it tomorrow. Thank you for sharing it Bella.

8. You're very welcome. Ravensgate had shared it first and I hadn't seen it, so there is another thread out there about this. I think the program teaches you a lot. It made me realize that letting the messages come was like going to the movies. You sit in the theater and calmly wait for the movie to begin. What is important is that the meditation includes envisioning a white light of loving protection. Grief will bring the person you love to you eventually, but it can't involve feeling sorry for oneself and other related emotions which I was (and still am) experiencing.

9. Greystone

Greystone New Member

I saw your link Ravensgate and thought it looked very interesting. I have been going through Dr Hogans program for the last 2 weeks or so. It is quite a remarkable process. I am up to Stage 6 in the process and have had several very intriguing connections. Bella, you are so right. It is like going to the movies, you really don't know what will unfold next. You just wait for it to happen and often (at least for me), something unexpected may happen. Then you just go with that, its almost like just getting impressions or pictures in your mind. But you know they are not coming from you. I have been connecting with my ex-fiance from many years ago. it seems as though at this time we are re-aquainting and resolving some old issues. We have connected for a couple of brief but very real scenarios. Hopefully you can all give it a try, I am still working on being patient and as Dr Hogan says, don't expect too much, just let it happen.

10. Pinkroses

Pinkroses New Member

I've tried it also

I recently tried the self-guided afterlife connections program with good results. The best way I can think of to describe it is that it's like meditation, but you receive images, words, thoughts, etc. Kind of like when you're starting to fall asleep, only you're fully conscious. The images and words often surprise you, and they seem to come out of nowhere. You may even get information you had no prior knowledge of and can later verify, like I did. For example, in one image of a deceased relative, I saw a unique piece of jewelry I had never seen. Turns out this person actually owned that item. In another session, a deceased friend gave me a word I had never heard of. I actually doubted it was even a real word. However, not only was it real, it had some connection to this person's hobby.

So, I believe the program is definitely worth trying! Just keep an open mind and don't force things. Let them come to you. It sounds like the majority of people who try it do have connections, so the chances of it working are very good.