1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

You are invited to grow your soul in LOVE.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jason Dwyer, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Hello, I am Jason.

I am blessed to have actual angelic & divine teachers.. and would love to share celestial understandings of the afterlife including the different kinds of love.

These are not my truths, but those mutually learned by 2.5 billion spirits. It is clear there is much insightful
    information on this site.. and Roberta has done a stellar job in her research,

I'd love to expand the context some allowing the current afterlife information to be seen in a new light. The "Eye-of-God" (perfectly equilateral) under-the-marking on my calf (seen in my avatar) was a message from a Venusian ship on 11/11/2014.

Is anyone interested in learning more about their SELF and LOVE?

Peace and Love to you! :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

As this is the introductions forum for new member please start a new discussion thread on one of the various forums here - thank you.

Jason Dwyer likes this.