1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Writing to children in Heaven/Afterlife

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by jimrich, Jun 12, 2017.

1. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

If this suggestion is a violation of the rules or in the wrong place, please remove it or move it.
    I recently took a book out of the library: GROWING UP IN HEAVEN by James Van Praagh in which there are several published letters between Incarnate parents/adults and their Dis-incarnate children in the Afterlife or Heaven. The letters from the children to their parents are absolutely remarkable and stunning so I would recommend that anyone, with or without a deceased child, get that book and read those letters. It's been a while since I had that E-book but some of the things I recall were that one child did not see or find Jesus in Heaven and all of the Dis-incarnate children said they were very happy and attending various schools and training in Heaven and that infants who died early were all gown up now of there. All of the children had no regrets about how they died or were killed and offered both understanding and reasons for their short incarnation in this plane and much love for everyone INCLUDING those who harmed or murdered them! The short but profoundly educational letters from the children sent back to their grieving and confused parents/caregivers were extraordinary, IMO and unusually informative on many levels but mostly on the level of love and understanding which Spirit seems able to easily access over there. I'd take those children's letter over anything that any Sage, Wizard or Enlightened Guru has to say on this side! I urge you to find a copy and go directly to the back of the book to read the letters from Heaven portion. It'll blow your mind!!!

Widdershins3 likes this.
  2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I'm very interested. Thanks for sharing.

3. Sarah

Sarah New Member

It does sound interesting- I'll check it out :)

4. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

The book GROWING UP IN HEAVEN is still available and also as an E-book in my local library. Good luck, it's a block buster for those who lost a child.

5. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Here are some edited samples of the letters sent between incarnate parents and their dis-incarnate children in the Afterlife.

Parent: It has been 5 years since you left us from this world and moved into your heavenly home with Jesus…..I look forward to the day Jesus calls me home to be with you again, and we can continue playing in heaven…… I hope you could see me visiting the cemetery with the balloons for your birthday. Somehow I feel closer to you there.

Child: Dear Mommy, I love you more and more every day. Time goes by fast on earth but not where I am. It just is. I love it when you write me letters even though I am standing over your shoulder watching you do it. Mom, I remember what you told me about heaven and Jesus, but I have not found him yet. People tell me he is in a higher place. I thought heaven was going to be filled with angels and harps, but I have not seen them yet…..Mom, I am sorry you feel so sad. Please be happy. I am. I loved the balloons but I am not in the ground. You know that, right? I am like the balloons floating in the air. I am with you every day. I come with a lot of people and we try and cheer you up. I do my monkey dance in front of you hoping you will see it. Mommy, watch for me in your dreams.

[note: I am including this to show what can happen with criminal spirits and their victims]

Parent: It’s been two years and I don’t know if you are alive or dead. It is impossible for me to sleep since you went missing……When you didn’t come home (from school) that night, I knew I would never see you again. The detectives believe you are dead.

Child: I am no longer walking in my body, for my body was lost a long time ago in a river north of our house. I don’t even know if they will ever find it, but it doesn’t matter. Mother, I am happy. I don’t remember what happened. My head hurt so much from the hole in it. I went to sleep and woke up in a field of daisies. Auntie Ethel was sitting by my side. I don’t know how long I’ve been here since time does not exist where I am.

My guide took me to a dim lit place filled with spirits who committed crimes. The man who kidnapped and killed me was there. My guide asked me to forgive him for what he had done to me. At first I could not. I could not feel any love in his energy field. When I listened to his thoughts, I understood why he did it. He was mentally ill. That’s when I felt very sorry for this man with a sick mind. All the spirits in this dark place/realm have problems – some given to them by their parents and others by society. Each one needs help and that’s where I come in. I find out why they don’t love them selves and encourage them to see them selves in a different light. It is very rewarding to help these poor souls. The sad part is that many of them do not understand why they did what they did and had never been told they were loved on earth. I make sure they realize there is a beautiful world beyond their dark realm to experience and enjoy.

[note:] There are many more of these letters from James’s book, GROWING UP IN HEAVEN and I will post them from time to time.

6. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Thanks Jim, please do post more some time

7. Sarah

Sarah New Member

I just bought Growing Up In Heaven on Google Play :) Roberta-- I don't see your books available on that site. Is there a place to purchase your books so I can read them on my Android phone?

8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Sarah! My books are on Amazon, of course, and also available through Ingram and bookstores. The audio books are available on Audible. I will ask my publisher about putting my books on Google Play, too - I don't know what that is, actually!

9. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

[There is so much more to these letters so please go find the book: GROWING UP IN HEAVEN by James Van Praagh to read the unedited versions.]

Parents: Dear Jenna, I feel guilty for buying you the car that ended your life. I should have known better.

Jenna: Dear mom, I miss you every day too……I know that you feel bad about buying me that car but I love you for that. …You did nothing wrong. Believe it or not, I was supposed to die the way I did. The drunk driver who hit me did it to teach us all about forgiveness. Please forgive him. His mind is full of darkness and he needs your prayers.
    Mom, you would love it here. Music is everywhere. I am learning to play the oboe. Isn’t that funny? I always secretly wanted to.

-------------------

Parent: Dear Son, My heart aches so much……Son, I feel so bad about what happened. I should have been there for you. Please forgive me because I cannot forgive myself. I wish I had been a better dad. I hope there is a heaven. Please forgive me, your loving father, forever.

Son: Please forgive me for leaving before I was supposed to. I blame myself, not you. I thought things would be better for me if I ended it, only to find that nothings ends the way we think. When I first got here, the ones that met me specialized in suicides. I was angry with my self and sad that I had blown my life. There are lots of people like me with emotional problems. You will be relieved to know that my problems did not start with you, but many lifetimes ago. ….I have found that love is the only way.
    -----------------------

Grandparent: My Little Precious Mellie, Today is Christmas and I can’t stop thinking about you….Thank you for coming to me in my dreams. Do you like the little Teddy I put inside your coffin? Tomorrow you would have been eight. I hope you are celebrating with all the angels in heaven.

Grandchild: Dear Grandma, Your letters come to me as beautiful colors. I love it here. There are many children here and we all understand each other no matter what language we used while on earth. It’s easy for me to come to you in dreams because we are together in my world, not in your earth world. I did see little teddy you put next to me (in the coffin) and I have a teddy bear here on my dresser. Some of the children create Santa Claus in this world, the same as on earth. Everything is done so easily just by thinking of it. I just came from visiting lands with great animals with big bodies and big teeth. I can pet them here. You can’t do that on earth. They know no one can hurt them here so they roam freely and are not afraid the way they are in your world. I will be with you in your dreams.

[A still born story]

Parent: Dear Baby Kari, I love you a lot, even though we never met on earth, you are always in my thoughts. I was too sick and you were too tiny to live. I feel so guilty that I was not strong enough to help you be born. I wonder where you are and if you are somewhere in heaven. There must be a reason why you had to leave. I will never forget you.
    Love, your mommy.

Child: Dear mommy, I love you all a lot, too. I am around you whenever you think of me. I live with all the babies and the angels take care of us. When you see me on this side, I will be all grown up. I have learned to walk already. Don’t feel sad. It hurts to feel you in pain. It wasn’t your fault. I knew I wouldn’t be born. I only wanted to feel what it is like to be back in a body and I didn’t like it. I have to learn not to be so afraid. When you look up at the stars at night and say good night to me, I am looking back at you., I can feel the love you have for me, I will stay close by, because I promised you I would. I love you very much, Kari.

----------------

A Marine’s letter…..

Parent: Dear Bryan, I am sitting here staring at the flag they gave me at your funeral service. I miss you and feel so lost without you. Dad spends most of his time in the garage. He is so heartbroken that he cannot speak, not even to me. I don’t know how to help him because I am in so much pain myself. I know you didn’t believe much in religion or that we go on after death but I hope you are in a beautiful place. Your life was short; you were just 20 when you left us. You were always strong willed so I guess that is why you joined the Marines. I don’t believe you are dead but very much alive.

Marine sond: Dear mom, I am always with you. I hug you when you wake up and sit beside you when you have your eggs in the morning. Sometimes you look right at me as though you feel me next to you. IT IS ME! Do you remember when you smelled my after-shave lotion? THAT WAS ME!!! I tried to send you something that you would associate with me. That’s my sign that I am by your side.
    I don’t remember what happened. My body was blown to bits but I was still there. My spirit was still there. That’s when I knew I was dead, but it didn’t feel as if things had ended. Actually, it felt like something new was just beginning. I now believe in the Afterlife. I am proof. It took me some time to forgive my self for killing others.
    [This letter is pretty long, deep and profound regarding a solder’s experience and perspective on battle, killing and war, so I urge you to go find the book!]

-----------------

A surfer’s story

Parent: My Darling April, You were just fourteen when you left. We all miss seeing you in our dreams. Why is that? We used to dream of you more often after you died. The other day, I smelled my mom’s rose perfume and also thought about you.

Child: Aloha, mama. You know me, always running around traveling. I am happy that my life ended while I was surfing. Yes mom, I was visiting you with grandma the other day. She came down from the mountains where she lives in another part of this world and insisted on bringing you a huge bunch of red roses. We sent thought of these roses to your mind and you GOT IT!
    Hey, I’m sorry I have not been in your dreams lately. I’ve been real busy and making preparations to return to earth. It won’t be for a while. I am leaning towards living in a jungle in my next earth life. Well, I’m off. Love you all, April.

10. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Many of these reports from the children in the Afterlife line up with things I've learned from and about my late wife, Irene so I am both pleased to have confirmations and clarifications from these letters. I especially like the fact that much of what is in and about the Afterlife is beyond our limited human ability to comprehend but the children are not cocky or arrogant about that mysterious factor. I also was happy to find that at least one child did not see any angels, harps or Jesus over there so that confirms why my late, "religious" bother was so confused that it wasn't what he expected after crossing over! Irene has never mentioned "levels" but was unable to come to me as often as before due to being busy elsewhere as one child mentions.
    For me, the Marine's letter is particularly significant and demonstrates that, once on the other side, everyone is "equal" and "united" so, past enemies are now "partners" in the Afterlife reality and no regrets or hostility is present over there. The story of the still born child had me in tears! The story of the suicide was quite moving and also shows how emotionally different life is in the Afterlife. Dealing with criminal and killer Dis-incarnates was a very profound letter from the kidnapped and murdered child.
    In all the letters, the kids are happy and seem to completely understand their earth life WITHOUT guilt or remorse. This collection of letters has helped me understand way more than most of what I've experienced through my late wife and other Dis-incarnates or from books. Just like those Afterlife children, my late wife is very happy and very busy over there DOING GOOD to help others both there and over here. Anytime she comes to see me, it's for the good.

11. isabel mcdonald

isabel mcdonald New Member

Thank you Jimrich, I lost an adult child so I am sure this may give me some comfort.

12. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I am posting the entire letters of a Marine and his mother here for those who cannot get the Van Praagh book because I believe this letter is about the most powerful example of what MIGHT BE the way it is for some Dis-incarnates. If this post is a copy right violation, please remove it...........

Parent: July 4, 2005 Dear Bryan, I am sitting here in the living room staring at the flag they gave me at your service. I can hardly fathom that you will not be coming through the back door and reaching out to hug me. I miss you and feel so lost without you. My heart has been torn out of my chest. People are still calling me with condolences and sending beautiful cards and pictures of you. I feel that I could open a museum. I have many of the photos on the table next to candle. I hope you can see them. Dad spends most of his time in the garage. I have to bring his dinner out there. He is so heartbroken that he cannot speak, not even to me. I don’t know how to help him because I am in so much pain myself. Your sister has been coming over a lot and helping out.
    I know you didn’t believe much in religion or that we go on after death but I hope you are in a beautiful place. I pray this is true. Your life was short; you were just 20 when you left us. The day you were born is vividly etched in my mind. We were rushing to the hospital because you were coming so fast. You could have been born in the backseat if we hadn’t gotten to the hospital when we did. I guess you could not wait to come into this world. You were always strong-willed and determined to tackle anything so I guess that is why you joined the Marines. You taught your father and me so much in your short time you were here and I hope we have done the same for you. Did you see us at the cemetery yesterday? They keep the place so pristine. Please let me know what you are doing and give me a clue when you are around. I want to know that you are all right. I don’t believe you are dead but very much alive.

Love forever, mom.

Marine child: July 11, 2005 Dear mom, I am always with you so don’t feel that you are ever alone. I hug you when you wake up and sit beside you when you have your eggs in the morning. Sometimes you look right at me as though you feel me next to you. It is me! Do you remember when you smelled my after-shave lotion? That was me! I tried to send you something that you would associate with me. I will try to make the connection stronger next time. That’s my sign that I am by your side.
    I don’t remember how I died; it happened so suddenly. It took me a while to understand what had happened. My body was blown to bits but I was still there. My spirit was still there. I could see solders in my unit scattered all around. That’s when I knew I was dead, but it didn’t feel as if things had ended. Actually, it felt like something new was just beginning. The next thing I saw was a group of Marines coming towards me. I was confused because I didn’t know who any of these guys were. They told me I had a new assignment called Spirited. A colonel informed me that I had finished my assignment in the body and that it was time to report to the spirit side of life. He told me that I had work to do and that I was to help the other soldiers in my troop cross over. So I began to walk around the area to meet the soldiers who had died. Like me, they were traumatized. I realized that I was not alone; there were others helping me in my assignment and they were not soldiers, but the civilians we had just killed. At first it was strange, but they were not different from me. In fact, they were actually a part of me. We all felt sad that life had to end this way. Together, we worked for quite some time assisting new arrivals to recognize their fate. Some were able to handle it but a few needed further help. You would be proud of me. I now believe in the Afterlife. I am proof.
    Since I’ve been here, I have been very busy. Fortunately, I have been able to do whatever my heart desires. I am very interested in history and I have been able to meet various souls from past times to discuss the reasons for war and the need to overpower one another. I have been touring the lower spirit realms on a regular basis. It’s like being on skid row, because there are so many souls that still feel hate towards others and want to kill them. These poor souls are truly lost. They don’t believe in themselves. You might even say they are damned. I am drawn there to counsel these souls and to help them realize they can get better. I am also in charge of a group of souls who have died from drugs. It’s amazing – they still think they are high - that is until I break the news to them. Many spirits support my efforts, including Uncle Bob. We visit governments on earth to persuade people in charge to use peaceful ways to achieve what they wish. I now know that war and killing are not highly evolved ways of thinking. It took me some time to forgive my self for killing others, because I saw how we are all connected. Thanks for all the photos. I will try to show myself in one of them the next time. Look for the lights.

I love you, Bryan

P.S. Tell Mike I love his new motorcycle.

13. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Cool! Perhaps you could also copy off some of the letters for others to read here. I hope you find significant meaning in those letters and other things in James's book. :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 7:41 PM