1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Working Together

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bill Z, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Just wanted to share this. Through the love of my life and another transitioned person from another continent I met my dear friend and we have worked together and helped each other and helped others. They, our partners, work through us and guide us. I get messages from him and they both protect us and guide us. We learn more every day. My dear friend delivers messages from loved ones from the other side to help those still here. We are their voice here to reach out to each other and others suffering our terrible loss. So now we have work to do and it has brought my life meaning which for so long my life had no meaning. There is no death.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Lovely, Bill Z!

Bill Z likes this.
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Could you expand on this a little, please, Bill? The how, why, when, wherefore etc?

Bill Z likes this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thanks Mac & Roberta,
    HOW: my friend contacted me through this site. I had been following my friends posts also.
    WHY: I/We believe we were guided by our loved ones from the other side. A lot of things to (IMO...IOO in our opinion) have proven this to us.
    WHEN: 9 months ago we first spoke/texted.
    WHEREFORE: We are our loved ones voice on this side. They help us and they help others. I and my Susie love my friend more than anything. And we are all in this together.
    Thanks Roberta and Mac, Peace.