1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Why the after life probably isn't true as far as I can tell.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Club Tropicana, Sep 30, 2017.

1. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Do you think we don't have lives too?

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

As far as you can tell? You appear to know nowt! You want evidence? Then ask properly and not like a spoiled child.

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

PsiQuest is where the big boys play, highly-knowledgeable guys who will tear you to pieces if you don't know what you're talking about.

Kurt likes this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

If you have a modicum of curiosity about anything, Tropicana, at some point you will ask an open-minded question and then respect an answer that is generously given. This website exists to help people understand at last the wonderful truth about reality, which sadly still is being obscured by a scientific mainstream gatekeeper system that a century ago adopted "the fundamental scientific dogma of materialism" (yes, you can find those words given proudly in print at the time). Mainstream science has become a religion, in other words; and apparently it is your religion, but it is a false religion. Sooner or later the truth will out. Meanwhile, your adamant closed-mindedness is disrespectful on a forum that exists to help people who actually WANT to be helped! And it is boring to people like Mac and me, who have spent our lives dealing with people who insisted on professing the dead-end faith of materialism. We are thrilled to see that your brand of arrogant ignorance is dying out at last! I will say it again: we cannot help you. Anyway, it is clear that you don't want our help. Why are you even here?

Widdershins3 likes this.
  5. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Club Tropicana,
    Believe what you wish to and if you are so adamant why waste your, by your own admission, precious time with this site?
    In my own case I can offer the following which I believe to be proof of ADC:
    1)A psychic person put me in touch with my deceased partner and the first thing She expressed was the greeting I say to her every morning in Spanish. The psychic had no access to this information.
    )The psychic went on to tell me about my brother on the other side. She did not know I had a brother or for that matter a deceased brother. She said a few things that sounded like things he would say.
    3)I went to a Spiritualist church and a medium also contacted my fiance and said a gfew things that the medium had no access to.
    4)Another medium in the same church pointed at me and said "Joe is here" That is my brother. He went on to describe in detail things about my fiance and that again he had no access to.
    5)In addition because of continued research, meditation and prayer I am in direct contact with my fiance and am being guided by Her and others.
    Disregard this if you wish but people here are expressing their views, experiences and beliefs. If your's differ so be it, but I question why after making your point you continue to visit this site when , in your own words "I have been largely preoccupied with various personal matters,".
    "Me thinks the lady (man?) doth protest too much"
    Peace.

Club Tropicana likes this.