1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Why the after life probably isn't true as far as I can tell.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Club Tropicana, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Club Tropicana

Club Tropicana New Member

I don't want to believe this, please elaborate if you know something I don't because I don't want to die forever and if I can be rid of that burden then I'll take it.

2. Club Tropicana

Club Tropicana New Member

I have been largely preoccupied with various personal matters, I'll look at that site you sent me.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

You were negative from the get-go and you do appear to be uninterested in the main thrust of this website - so why are you here at all?

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

No - you do the work! I had to learn this stuff by myself and you could do the same. But better still approach us with less bombast and cynicism and ideally with a little background understanding or at least interest.

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Don't like it? No-one's making you stay. You don't get to call the tune here and if you're unable to debate with us because you don't have sufficient understanding then it's wise to keep your gob shut mi duck!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Kurt likes this.