1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Why the after life probably isn't true as far as I can tell.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Club Tropicana, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Auseret

Auseret New Member

There are medical cases were patients have hardly any brain due to hydrocephaly,in xrays it shows there is only a ring of brain matter, I,saw documentary of Neurosurgeon who studied this anomaly for years and came to the conclusion that Consciousness was not in the but out of it, it was called 'Do we need a brain?' It might be on you tube I saw quite a similar doc where a four year old was astonishing his doctors at his progress because no brain to speak of, one of the Neurosurgeon,s patients went to Oxford university it is a conundrum!

2. Monika

Monika Member

Everyone of us have our own beliefs and truths. For the author of this post i would like to say that i do respect your opinion but i can not understand your point to share it here. I also can say for you that it made me cry a lot and hurts me a lot. And not because of what you wrote (i have different understanding and proofs what are much more worth for me) but because you probably have no compassion and empathy for pain of other human being at all. This makes me really really sad.

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

The member who started this thread came to ALF briefly but quickly became disillusioned and quickly left us. That situation is not unusual - people come, post for a short time and leave, some of them upset or angry when members don't agree with their views.

Monika and DenverGuy like this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Monika, please be comforted! Human life is eternal, and what is to come is better than your most optimistic imaginings ;-).

kim marine and Monika like this.
  5. Monika

Monika Member

Thank you Roberta‚ô° Love and hugs