1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Why I joined the forums.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by FunnelVortex, Nov 3, 2013.

1. FunnelVortex

FunnelVortex New Member

Wow. I don't know how long it's been since my last post here? I'm not really the forum type of guy, although I'm active on wunderground (under the same username). Sorry for not being too active here. But I've dropped by from time to time to read threads.

But down to business.

Why did I join the forums.

Simple. Curiosity.

I'm young yet, I'm your average high school kid who enjoys flash cartoons and video games. I haven't lost anyone close yet or do I have to worry about death.

So why did I join the forums?

I joined these forums because I am curious on you guys' views on "life after death", a subject that's always interested me. I'm sure there are multiple views and perspectives that can be found here. Is there life after death? We can't know for sure. But is it possible? It's quite possible, in my opinion.

I'm quite interested in seeing more posts here.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

There is a wealth of information on this website for a serious seeker and there are many other places too where information can be found. As you're young the aspects of life, death and continuous life perhaps have less relevance and interest than the things you mention and in my view that's exactly how it should be. I was around 21 years old when I saw transfiguration at my local church but it was 16 years more before it began to have meaning. By then I was beginning to feel a bit more like an adult!

By all means take a look at what folk have written, see what they are interested in and decide if that's relevant to yourself. If it is you might want to look into 'stuff' a bit deeper but if this old fart can offer one suggestion it's that you have a life to lead, experiences to experience, and a whole bunch of fun and growing to do before much of what we discuss has much relevance.

In the meantime, enjoy! :)

3. WWE LOVER

WWE LOVER New Member

Those are the ones that smell the best.