1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Why can't sex not be meaningless in the hereafter?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by seanmc, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

That's just my real-life psychopathic stalker saying that to let me know he can hear my conversations through my brother's iPhone. That I'm constantly being monitored by him. I've said the same exact thing (wish I was bipolar so I could suicide, etc.).

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Nirvana,

Please understand that I say this with genuine caring -- but I think that is the schizophrenia talking. Even if you do have a stalker (which does happen to people sometimes, so I don't know if you actually do or if it's paranoid ideation), how could he hear you through your brother's iPhone?

Also, I'm sure you're not the only person who's ever said s/he wished s/he were bipolar so that s/he could suicide.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

What absolute garbage Nirvana. What is going on with you lately? You are not yourself. The recent comments that you have been making on the forums is totally out of your character and is becoming an absolute farce. As much as I use to admire you, I am slowly but surely losing respect for you. I personally suffer with bipolar disorder and how dare you say such a thing. Have you no respect anymore?

4. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

If I remember correctly, nirvana suffers from schizophrenia.
    Nirvana, perhaps you could mention these concerns of yours to your psychiatrist? Take care of yourself.
    PB, there may well be decompensation happening here with nirvana, which is why I hope he will seek medical counsel.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  5. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

It's called remote monitoring, the program can be installed and my brother used to hang out with the stalker (and so did I), meaning he had easy access to the phone

Technology is super advanced these days - even more advanced than you think. Combine it sociopathy, and you've got a recipe for disaster

I know this sounds like a typical schizophrenic delusion, but unfortunately that is not the case

The NSA is doing it to all of us every day, by the way

I have great admiration and respect for those with bipolar disorder. Many of my favorite musicians/songwriters suffered from it, including the man in my avatar. I only said what I said because they are known to have the highest suicide rate - which is only a testament to how difficult it must be to live with.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.