1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Who is Michael?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Convolution, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:58 PM.

1. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

He’s an excellent ‘teacher’ regarding past life regression and soul purpose in my opinion. Others may not agree but that’s ok. I’ve mentioned him numerous of times on this forum and my blog. You may or may not agree with his theories, but that’s a part of being human. I’ve known many people who have benefited from his studies. Try it.

3. Convolution

Ok. I'll read. I've just seen him referenced in a few different places, and curiosity struck. Is he channeled by the same person, or have there been several people that channeled him?
    In the site, it describes 'Michael' as being a composite of 1050 souls. What does that mean, exactly?
    One entity that has incarnated 1050 times? 1050 separate entities that all choose to refer to themselves as Michael, joining in the same teaching? Something else?

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I can’t comment on the 1050 separate entities reference since I cant give a straight answer on that.

Michael Newton specializes in helping people remeber their past lives so they can move forward with issues in their current lives. He talks about soul groups and soul levels. Read his books when you have the time. I think you can read them for free online if you take the time to do it. If what he says makes no sense to you that’s ok. I think you may need some reading glasses however ;)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 12:40 AM
  5. Convolution

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Well that was easy. :)

7. Convolution

8. Convolution

I saw his teaching referenced in the blog link you posted. I figured I'd ask about it, as I've specifically read people discussing 'Michael' the channeled entity, and remember reading a little about it a while ago.

I do find Michael Newton's LBL hypnotherapy interesting- my fiancee and I will be doing some sessions, in fact.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

When will you be attending a session? I’ve often wondered how those sessions are and contemplated trying one but don’t want to waste my funds on it.

10. Convolution

I'm waiting for my fiancee to schedule hers. She's already have one past life session. I'd like to help her through first, as I've read on the subject and she hasn't. Then I'll be doing mine, likely less than a week after. I can message you about it, once we've done it, to let you know.

11. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I had a very long day yesterday and a huge headache and I misread your post. When you mentioned channeling I thought you meant Michael Newton but realized you were truly talking about Michaels Teachings which are two separate entities.

First off, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. It’s been a while since I’ve updated it and I really have nothing further to add to it at the moment. I’ll probably come up with something soon though.

Regarding Michaels teachings the main objective that I focused on was soul age and I posted a snippet of what he said about a specific soul age which was the ‘mature soul’. It made me have an understanding that being mentally or physically mature (as in age) doesn’t necessarily make you spiritually mature. He talks about people at that specific stage in their life feeling very displaced and wanting to seek, learn, and search more about the meaning of their life. People around this stage (according to Michael) may come off as touchy or sensitive at times. It’s kind of like the ‘mid life’ crisis of spiritual growth. People around this stage of spiritual growth tend to seek for answers in libraries, bookstores, sites like this... and they are more concerned with relationships and self identity rather than materialistic things. He said because of this, some entities that fall into the mature soul category may stand a greater chance of depression, mental disorder and/or substance abuse. I never even thought to look at it that way but the way he explained it on his website made absolute sense. Since the link is posted within this thread, folks can go read it and see what they think. He talks about other ‘soul ages’ and gives descriptions of them and people who may fall into that category. I am no where near the ‘old soul’ category if what he says holds true. :p To be honest I’m not sure where I fall into and it doesn’t bother me the least not really knowing. I can relate to all of the soul levels at some point, but the mature soul level really grasped my attention.

I’m more interested in the levels of the afterlife however which is why I’ve been studying Jurgen ‘Multi Dimensional Man’ so much lately. He’s very engaging and communitive which helps with his validity. I’ve spoken to him on a few occasions.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 1:19 AM
    Convolution likes this.
  12. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Let me know how it goes.

13. Convolution

Thanks for taking the time to explain. I will continue to read your blog further. Do you believe there are other valuable pieces of information from the site 'Michael's teachings'?

14. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’ll do some digging and let you know if I come up with anything worth posting. :)

Convolution likes this.