1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Who is Michael?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Convolution, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

He’s an excellent ‘teacher’ regarding past life regression and soul purpose in my opinion. Others may not agree but that’s ok. I’ve mentioned him numerous of times on this forum and my blog. You may or may not agree with his theories, but that’s a part of being human. I’ve known many people who have benefited from his studies. Try it.

3. Convolution

Ok. I'll read. I've just seen him referenced in a few different places, and curiosity struck. Is he channeled by the same person, or have there been several people that channeled him?
    In the site, it describes 'Michael' as being a composite of 1050 souls. What does that mean, exactly?
    One entity that has incarnated 1050 times? 1050 separate entities that all choose to refer to themselves as Michael, joining in the same teaching? Something else?

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I can’t comment on the 1050 separate entities reference since I cant give a straight answer on that.

Michael Newton specializes in helping people remeber their past lives so they can move forward with issues in their current lives. He talks about soul groups and soul levels. Read his books when you have the time. I think you can read them for free online if you take the time to do it. If what he says makes no sense to you that’s ok. I think you may need some reading glasses however ;)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  5. Convolution